Willian

Jase

9 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Should have sold him last summer for 60+

one of the BoP's (Board of Puppets) biggest cockups ever.

In no order (and only post 2013, so no Shevchenko or Torres, etc)

Paying fucking almost fucking £16m for a SIX MONTH LOAN of Higs (salary plus fees) when we could have bought Piatek OUTRIGHT for only £31m

Drinkwater SIXTY-NINE MILLION QUID (salary plus fees) for this absolute rotter

Selling De Bruyne (FOREVER EARNED MY HATE)<<<< number one rage of entire Roman period

Selling Salah (less of fuckup than De Bruyne, due to not as clear he would become a huge top 10 player in the world at the time, but still a HUGE bawbag in the mouth)

Morata, as weak as an Essex anorexic 16yo after a purge into her mums loo

Baba/Emerson/Zappcosta  aka 'How to shit away 60 million quid on 3 dodgy fullbacks in three easy steps'

Losing £40 or £50m by waiting to sell Cuntois

Buying back Luiz when we could have a far younger, better CB

Not selling that cunt Alonso to Madrid for £45 or £50m last year

Jury still out on Bakayoko, and Bats, but it looks like DOOM

plus most ALL of the botched potential buys (do NOT get me started I will go full stop RADGE, :rant:  grrrrrrrr)

I will give them a pass on the Hazard non-sale as we should only end up with £60 or £70m less than what we could have had if we had sold him last year, ad it is doubtful we would have won the EL, and gotten 3rd place (and thus CL) without him, even with a 'replacement' (unless we went full billy big bollocks and bought Mbappe, which I personally would have done, IF we had wrenched out £190 or £200m for Eden and thus only had to drop around £75m or so more for Kylian). Those extra revenues make up for the loss on Eden sale..

Fucking out of this world we twice said no selling Willy.......such an easy sell, its right there in front of you and you turn your back? This board man, its anything but wise. Now we stuck with him with additional 2 years plus wages plus crappy displays, when we could have gotten a better younger version. That right there is a decent proof that our board do shit as they come, there is not much planning or forsight.......imo RA has fucked up with his beloved board members who seemingly can do no wrong :middlefinger:

50 minutes ago, lucio said:

he's the 1 guy who would undermine lamps too potentially , just get rid

He won't. Conte and Sarri benched him for superior players. No doubt Lampard will too. 

Honestly just a 'body' for this team atm. Should of been sold in 2017. 

This love story between Willian and Barca is just baffling ... What is it that Barca seems in him that we dont is confusing ... not as if he has being performing decent here (forget brilliant) ... And then there is the other mystery piece why the f*** are we not selling him with reported bids from 60m to now 30m ... I'm sure he has something on Mariana and Roman - thats the best I could come up with. 

And then I come to a conclusion that ... Maybe his agent is just over fascinated by Barca :(

26 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

We have a GK who refused to buy into the managers tactics and come off as a sub....and Willian is the 1 guy who could undermine him?:D

he came out and apologised for that, and said he'll learn from it. Willian never apologised for what he did with that photo (to the man who made him a PL and FA cup winner)

2 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

This love story between Willian and Barca is just baffling ... What is it that Barca seems in him that we dont is confusing ... not as if he has being performing decent here (forget brilliant) ... And then there is the other mystery piece why the f*** are we not selling him with reported bids from 60m to now 30m ... I'm sure he has something on Mariana and Roman - thats the best I could come up with. 

And then I come to a conclusion that ... Maybe his agent is just over fascinated by Barca :(

Barcelona is trying to balance their squad with a tactical defensive winger like William. He can’t attack for shit, but can certainly help make a team more robust.

think Barca are tired of getting destroyed in second leg CL matches and want to be able to close down shop when needed.

I’m far from a fan, but it would be extremely stupid to let him go during a ban. We don’t have many options for the wings, and certainly not with William’s characteristics.

1 hour ago, Robchels said:

Barcelona is trying to balance their squad with a tactical defensive winger like William. He can’t attack for shit, but can certainly help make a team more robust.

think Barca are tired of getting destroyed in second leg CL matches and want to be able to close down shop when needed.

I’m far from a fan, but it would be extremely stupid to let him go during a ban. We don’t have many options for the wings, and certainly not with William’s characteristics.

Shit ain't going to change with Valverde at the helm.

3 hours ago, Nicco said:

I'd rather play some academy player and finishing 10th than watching us refuse money again for this turd, just get rid of him.

Might as well just get rid, we wont a dime if we miss it up again, this ban has fucked us royally, but for 35 I still get rid while we can. That 35-40 will do more than what Willy will deliver during the ban.