Willian

Jase

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

And thats probably the exact same way that most of those playing last night thought too.

More and more, Chelsea look destined to become a mid-table club at best. Unless some of the magic of the past two decades inspires a buyer to take it from Roman, I imagine CFC could become a real mediocre club; not just a club with money that once aspired to be "big."

24 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

More and more, Chelsea look destined to become a mid-table club at best. Unless some of the magic of the past two decades inspires a buyer to take it from Roman, I imagine CFC could become a real mediocre club; not just a club with money that once aspired to be "big."

While I am sad and a little pessimistic for our future I'm not ready to sit rocking on the floor in a dark corner, listening to Leonard Cohem and looking at a bottle of sleepers! Been there but in real life!

We are still showing that IN SOME CASES we WILL pay up for players still.

The problem arises when we

1 Dont do it fast enough

2. Dont do it often enough

3. Do it for the wrong ones thru having no proper DOF and only business minds on the board.

4. Keeping a fuck off great shit load of future Ikea furniture just bleeding us dry when we could be using that money to strengthen the 1st team!

What really fuckin reallllly pisses me off is that a twat like me can see this yet our board FULL OF BUSINESS HEADS seem blind to it!!

0b38062f382e26c094b206d82f40a3d3.gif

15 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So then why did we reject 60 million from Barca? Twice? 

Because basically Granny is just piss poor at her job!

In the past I admired that she was a hard business woman with bigger bollox than the men around her at the big table from Barca for him saying we wanted £tomill

But Ive realized as the times gone by that 'strength' is killing us!

SHE was the one who turned down the £65 mill from Barca for him saying we wanted £70 mill. FFS!! Tell me thats not being crazy and good business??

Shes done it so often.

We could have had Koulibally. But she wouldnt swallow her pride and show any kind of weakness and pay the extra £5 mill they wanted for him!! That would have made it £60mill foir a player 1 year later they were wanting £100mill for! Where is that good business??

We are sitting on So so many players that will never set foot on the pitch for any length of time. just rotting away. Collecting dust, losing value etc wehjen we could be putting that money into some 1st team upgrades.

But all many of us see are pictures of her signing players. Nobody begins to look at the other side of her.

I'd kick her arse out in a second.

Whether she is purely Romans mouth piece or not (which I very much doubt unless Roman micro manages everything she does)

She really does need to just do one!

7 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

I wonder why he is rated for clubs like Barca and PSG.

They have money to burn and have made (especially Barca, who have concrete links to him, PSG is just internet rumours) poor decisions in the past.

10 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

I wonder why he is rated for clubs like Barca and PSG.

And Barca/RM like the Willian/Eden type of step over,dribble, cut inside player.

What WE also need them to do is to look up and put a cross in as well.

He won't get many plaudits, but he played more like a traditional winger today. He stayed very wide and put in a lot of crosses into the box (I think about 10 crosses today) for Higuain and Hazard to score. That is what I want from him, stay wide like callejon and stretch the play, leave the cutting inside to Hazard. We can't have all the wingers occupying the middle and crowding out space for our striker and midfielders to run into.

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

He won't get many plaudits, but he played more like a traditional winger today. He stayed very wide and put in a lot of crosses into the box (I think about 10 crosses today) for Higuain and Hazard to score. That is what I want from him, stay wide like callejon and stretch the play, leave the cutting inside to Hazard. We can't have all the wingers occupying the middle and crowding out space for our striker and midfielders to run into.

I had no major issue with him today.

Now Alonso,on the other hand.................tenor.gif