Willian

Jase

15 minutes ago, Abreu03 said:

Willian at Chelsea: 

2013/14 = Just 2 goals more than Mikel 
2014/15 = Outscored by Terry and Ivanovic 
2015/16 = 5 league goals (same as James Milner) 
2016/17 = Just 2 more goals than Gary Cahill 
2017/18 = Less goals than Marcos Alonso 
2018/19 = Less goals than Ngolo Kante

looks damming when you put it into  perspective

23 minutes ago, Abreu03 said:

Willian at Chelsea: 

2013/14 = Just 2 goals more than Mikel 
2014/15 = Outscored by Terry and Ivanovic 
2015/16 = 5 league goals (same as James Milner) 
2016/17 = Just 2 more goals than Gary Cahill 
2017/18 = Less goals than Marcos Alonso 
2018/19 = Less goals than Ngolo Kante

He's a full-back forced winger. His lack of scoring and creativity just doesn't fit winger's criteria.

1 hour ago, Vybzkartel said:

The reason I hate and criticize  Willian more than any other player because of his rotten attitude, he feels entitled, has all the talent in the world but seems to not have a brain and finally the talent we have given up since we signed him in order for us to accommodate him. Alonso is a terrible footballer but its not his fault, the geezer actually gives it his all most of the time, however he cant do anything about his lack of speed same as Azpi. Willian on the other hand has all the tools in the world but he is just lazy and arrogant, at 31 years of age he still has the football brain of a 18 year old and it really frustrates me. I hope we move on from him sooner rather than later, he might go on to tear up the league at his new team but that is okay. I feel like a break up would be good for both sides at this point in time. 

I assume your hinting at the moment he went to let the ball run out for a corner and it didnt as someone from Spurs ran to prevent it? Entitlement? Again Willian is replaceable, should have been upgraded on but this narrative regarding arrogance, bad attitude, it comes from disgruntled fans who are pushing an agenda to try drive players out of the club.

Also regarding the talent weve given up to accomodate him, that is hardly his fault, blame every manager weve had since he came in... or those players for not convincing the managers.

What about the moments where there were 2 or 3 misplaced passes towards Hazard, when he just decided to put his arms out, walk around complaining and not apply pressure on the ball although he could have? Attitude issues as well? Arrogance....? Entitlement? Just warping silly situations on the pitch to use as a legitimate reason. 

Btw. We all know Willian isnt good enough, Morata isnt good enough, Cahill isnt good enough along with countless others but over the last few years some of the reasons and comments regarding anything but their footballing ability really has me questioning why some people actually bother supporting this club, just laughable, I mean "hate" Willian... seriously 😂 

On 12/29/2018 at 10:25 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Hello UJ,

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Have the details of the negation you're referring to been officially confirmed? I've seen you write very confidently about what happened between Chelsea, Willian and Barca. Are the facts about this really known?

Sorry OFAG I only just saw this mate. Wasn;t ignoring you lol

There was headlines everywhere if you remember. Barca 1st offered £50 mill, then £55 then the 3rd was £65mill and Penny Pincher says no less than £70mill!!!

Chelsea reject latest Barcelona bid of £65m for Willian... but Blues WILL accept if they up offer to £70m

Chelsea have rejected a third bid for Willian by Spanish giants Barcelona 

Barcelona are understood to have made a bid of £65million on Friday 

New boss Maurizio Sarri and his players are travelling back from Australia 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5983585/Chelsea-REJECT-latest-Barcelona-bid-65m-Willian.html

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I mean "hate" Willian... seriously

I don't hate the guy.

I hate that we are continuing to play him. Its not his fault he offers hardly anything offensively for 90% of the time.

I hate the fact we didn't cash in on him when we had the chance.

I hate the fact we now have a player who will be 31 this simmer but whose contract is till summer '20.

I hate the fact we will have to find a buyer for him and that he will never want to leave us.

But I did love his love for us and I loved his attitude till Jan last year!

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

There was headlines everywhere if you remember. Barca 1st offered £50 mill, then £55 then the 3rd was £65mill and Penny Pincher says no less than £70mill!!!

Chelsea reject latest Barcelona bid of £65m for Willian... but Blues WILL accept if they up offer to £70m

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5983585/Chelsea-REJECT-latest-Barcelona-bid-65m-Willian.html

Confirmed by Matt Law as well, as I have posted multiple times.

24 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Willian has now failed to register a goal or assist in 14 of his last 16 games for Chelsea.

#CFC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Higuain has ONE in Milan's last 15 so a perfect match.

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Thanks UJ,

I may be unusual, but I have no faith in such stories. So many interested sources to place tales, and equally many different motivations for publishing them. I don't count those as evidence.

I'm not prepared to base my judgement of the performance of club officials on scant information. That's not to say that these reports are always wrong, but they are not right often enough for me to get excited about.

I have a feeling that reports of Barca's interest in William were planted as a distraction. I believe that if it was as serious as suggested, Willian would have agitated until he forced it through. I think too that Barca and Malcolm's agent allowed the interest from Roma to be used as a stalking horse to establish a transfer fee minus the usual Barcelona tax. My money says Malcolm was their real target all along.

As it turns out the young Brazilian can't seem to force his way into Barca's side but, if you were shopping for them last summer, who would you have targetted; Willian or Malcolm?

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thanks UJ,

I may be unusual, but I have no faith in such stories. So many interested sources to place tales, and equally many different motivations for publishing them. I don't count those as evidence.

I'm not prepared to base my judgement of the performance of club officials on scant information. That's not to say that these reports are always wrong, but they are not right often enough for me to get excited about.

I have a feeling that reports of Barca's interest in William were planted as a distraction. I believe that if it was as serious as suggested, Willian would have agitated until he forced it through. I think too that Barca and Malcolm's agent allowed the interest from Roma to be used as a stalking horse to establish a transfer fee minus the usual Barcelona tax. My money says Malcolm was their real target all along.

As it turns out the young Brazilian can't seem to force his way into Barca's side but, if you were shopping for them last summer, who would you have targetted; Willian or Malcolm?

But like @Vesper said Matt Law reported it too and I think GENERALLY he does seem in the know for things Chels.

But I do see where you're coming from.