test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

10. Willian

Started by Jason,

6,354 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Talk that he could possibly go on loan with option to buy, and whilst I am not his biggest fan, if this is true it will be nothing short of absolute madness.

Don't agree sorry I want his toxicity out of this club.

0007 and Vesper like this

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Talk that he could possibly go on loan with option to buy, and whilst I am not his biggest fan, if this is true it will be nothing short of absolute madness.

What it would be is fuckin ridiculous!!

42 minutes ago, Mana said:

We don't need a replacement. We got CHO, RLC, Pedro and from the summer, Pulisic.

CHO is a gonner, RLC isn't a winger nor a foal scorer Pedro is as old as gods dog and Pully tho he may well be freat for us is what some say on here a GAMBLE! Plus hes not the biggest at giving either goals nor assists YET! But hopefully that can get sorted - IF we give him 7 or 8 different players than we have right now!!

10 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Don't agree sorry I want his toxicity out of this club.

He's about s toxic as everybody else that hated Conte.

3 minutes ago, mccg said:

Would be embarrasing if Willian left us to go to Paris cause we've fuckd up 2 title defences and potentially could go 2 years in a row without CL football its just typical Chelsea though 😂

I'm not falling for this again.

I come to accept he'll be a Chelsea player until the end of days.

Unless he throws a tantrum and demands to leave, I don't see it happening? And why should he leave? He'll probably be on the same wages at PSG, given he'll be a back-up and the moment Neymar returns, he will be automatically on the bench. Here, he has 1 good game in 2 months and still play all the time. Dream job, if you ask me.

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Ledgi said:

I'm not falling for this again.

I come to accept he'll be a Chelsea player until the end of days.

Unless he throws a tantrum and demands to leave, I don't see it happening? And why should he leave? He'll probably be on the same wages at PSG, given he'll be a back-up and the moment Neymar returns, he will be automatically on the bench. Here, he has 1 good game in 2 months and still play all the time. Dream job, if you ask me.

He's back up here when everybody is fit.

Should have soddin sold him in the summer! Sillly woman.

Sell him now we would never use the money to replace him!

If you think dont worry cause CHO will start then look back in his thread and remember hes not ready to start every week..

Johnnyeye and Antonio8 like this

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If we sold Willian on deadline day which Meant CHO would get more minutes, the Bournemouth defeat would be less painful. 

No.

No it wouldn't. For me anyway.

I think Sarri has a problem with CHO.

Just now, Mana said:

No.

No it wouldn't. For me anyway.

I think Sarri has a problem with CHO.

I think there is massive pressure on the manager from the board to play players who were invested on. 

I can't see any other reason. 

Unionjack likes this

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

I think there is massive pressure on the manager from the board to play players who were invested on. 

I can't see any other reason. 

I don't think so (regarding Willian). Chelsea wants to keep CHO badly and even offered him a new contract he rejected. So if anything, he should be playing CHO more if he got any kind of pressure from the board.

Willian has one more year on his current contract as well.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

I don't think so (regarding Willian). Chelsea wants to keep CHO badly and even offered him a new contract he rejected. So if anything, he should be playing CHO more if he got any kind of pressure from the board.

Willian has one more year on his current contract as well.

So then why did we reject 60 million from Barca? Twice? 

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Should have soddin sold him in the summer! Sillly woman.

Sell him now we would never use the money to replace him!

If you think dont worry cause CHO will start then look back in his thread and remember hes not ready to start every week..

there is also pedro

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

So then why did we reject 60 million from Barca? Twice? 

Because back then, CHO wasn't a rising star.