test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

10. Willian

Started by Jason,

6,156 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Today was another low, the amount of times a ball went out of play just because Willi could not care less about chasing the pass was painful. Please just leave.

65m everybody... 65 fucking millions

yes!!!

and we have people who think all the Barca offers where figments of our imaginations

when literally dozens (hundreds?) of articles followed this day by day, week by week for 2 months

including Matt Law (my number one Chels reporter)

I suggest to all the doubting Thomas's they go back and read this board over the summer

it is not our job to provide transcripts of phone calls at board level

'that's pure bollocks

Barca wanted him BAD

we fucked them off so they bought Malcom

mccg likes this

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's fucking brutal this guy.

He thinks his th fucken shit when his on the pitch but unfortunately his arrogance doesn't translate into his play

FabHazard likes this

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

He has less league goals this season than Kante...

Wow...that is some stat...Hopeless ...opposition does not have to worry about him..

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

@Vesper I saw what you posted in the Willian, Giroud, Morata and Alonso threads. Please refrain from posting abusive posts. We don't need TC to be turned into Facebook or Twitter. 

sorry, wont happen again

12 hours ago, Vesper said:

Whatev bruv. Talk about pot calling kettle black.

clearly! your knowlege and posting even the way you talk is laughable.

hedge fund manager? lmfao 

2 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

I never said I was a hedge fund manager. And you are still the only troll in the this conversation. Goodbye.

2 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I never said I was a hedge fund manager. And you are still the only troll in the this conversation. Goodbye.

Sick to death of reading petty squabbles between you two, not only that but if your going to continue to do so, do it via PM.

Leave it here please.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Sick to death of reading petty squabbles between you two, not only that but if your going to continue to do so, do it via PM.

Leave it here please.

I am not doing it. He comes on and has go after go at me, flagrant personal attacks. Tells me to shut the fuck up etc, tries to smear me, continuously says I said things I never did. I never started it, I have not went after any poster on here.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am not doing it. He comes on and has go after go at me, flagrant personal attacks. Tells me to shut the fuck up etc, tries to smear me, continuously says I said things I never did. I never started it, I have not went after any poster on here.

Your replying and fuelling the fire, in future report it and also ignore, then we will deal with it.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Your replying and fuelling the fire, in future report it and also ignore, then we will deal with it.

Is there an ignore function on the board?

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I promise to not reply and just alert from now on too. Sorry for the issue, I thought it had stopped, then he came at me again. I will not engage anymore.

yuvala likes this