Willian

Jase

13 hours ago, termninja said:

If we didn't have a squad depth problem, would you say now is the right time to sell Willian? He seems to have started his decline and we could earn quite a bit out of his transfer. I'd say Mahrez would be a great replacement.

Nah mahrez is a liability defensively hence why okazaki n albrighton are important for leciester. 

Just now, communicate said:

Nah mahrez is a liability defensively hence why okazaki n albrighton are important for leciester. 

I agree with you for his work rate, but I still can't find more skillful and talented fast player then Mahrez that is available for transfer. At 26 he is worth a hefty fee for me. I think Mahrez would be running much more with Conte shouting at his arse.

16 minutes ago, communicate said:

Defensively he's weak but in terms of attacking, Mahrez would give us a second option...and he would take the pressure off Hazard. 

6 minutes ago, termninja said:

I agree with you for his work rate, but I still can't find more skillful and talented fast player then Mahrez that is available for transfer. At 26 he is worth a hefty fee for me. I think Mahrez would be running much more with Conte shouting at his arse.

Lol, yeah he will run more but like hazard, there will be times where we need him to run and he switch off.  The balance of the team will not be right

I personally want us to sign a wc right wing back, even if go 50 m, I think it is going to be worthed. If you watch how moses can wreak havoc on other team defence but fail to deliver final ball, you always wonder what happen if  he is just slightly better.

5 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Defensively he's weak but in terms of attacking, Mahrez would give us a second option...and he would take the pressure off Hazard. 

What you said is true, but if you watch our team play with hazard, both willian and pedro do tons of running to press and cover their area. It give us a more balance feel to our team. This is just my opinion, I don't want us to become a heavy top team. If you want to have a msn or bbc style player your midfield need to be able to dominate at all times. 

7 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

That makes no sense.  Why leak rumors about trying to sign an inferior, older player?  

To knock down the price for Ousmane? Essentially Barcelona saying that they'll spend the money elsewhere. 

7 hours ago, communicate said:

What you said is true, but if you watch our team play with hazard, both willian and pedro do tons of running to press and cover their area. It give us a more balance feel to our team. This is just my opinion, I don't want us to become a heavy top team. If you want to have a msn or bbc style player your midfield need to be able to dominate at all times. 

We can have Pedro as our tactical winger whilst Mahrez starts against teams we expect to dominate possession against. 

On 25/08/2017 at 7:34 AM, Georgy said:

Lol So were better off when he doesn't start.

Seems like a pretty hard stat to make any conclusions on. What opposition were we playing when he started compared to when he didn't?

Goals conceded are less when he started and we only lost one more game with him on the pitch than without him. 

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

lots of talk lately about him going to Barca, its all bullshit and the club will not sell anyone at this stage, maybe only for silly money but it aint happening, fuck off Barca.

Barca signed Dembele from dortmund so no chance