Willian

Jase

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
15 hours ago, communicate said:
He is. He is behind Pedro and hazard. 

There are question marks about Pedro being a starter. We've need someone close to Hazard's level on the right for years now.

Why? Pedro is a fantastic complimentary player. He press hard, run back and does need the ball to be effective hence we can let hazard to have the ball all the time. Plus he scored plenty of crackers last years. 

Why? Pedro is a fantastic complimentary player. He press hard, run back and does need the ball to be effective hence we can let hazard to have the ball all the time. Plus he scored plenty of crackers last years. 

He didn't start the season in that fashion and is very fortunate to not be serving a ban. I've definitely grown to like him after his first season, but still think we need someone closer to Hazard.

All talk about Bale moving makes you think. Not saying he's the answer for us, though.

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
15 hours ago, communicate said:
He is. He is behind Pedro and hazard. 

There are question marks about Pedro being a starter. We've need someone close to Hazard's level on the right for years now.

I've said it many times but it's tragic how underrated the job that Pedro or Willian does for the balance of our team.

Yes we could possibly look at bringing in someone who might offer an attacking upgrade but would it be to the detriment of the team. 

Freeing up Hazard last season had a huge effect on the team and having players like Pedro and Willian who are happy to be the support act to Hazard, and work extremely hard on the pressing, tracking back, etc to give him more space and licence to roam and exploit is important.

I've said it many times but it's tragic how underrated the job that Pedro or Willian does for the balance of our team.
Yes we could possibly look at bringing in someone who might offer an attacking upgrade but would it be to the detriment of the team. 
Freeing up Hazard last season had a huge effect on the team and having players like Pedro and Willian who are happy to be the support act to Hazard, and work extremely hard on the pressing, tracking back, etc to give him more space and licence to roam and exploit is important.
I'm not being dismissive but it's to our detriment in Willian's case. How many times are we going hear the Hazard time this season?

We're aiming to win both the Prem and CL. The options at our disposal aren't good enough no matter how you look at things. We can't be solely reliant of Hazard to pull us through and have no ideas when he's absent.

13 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I'm not being dismissive but it's to our detriment in Willian's case. How many times are we going hear the Hazard time this season?

We're aiming to win both the Prem and CL. The options at our disposal aren't good enough no matter how you look at things. We can't be solely reliant of Hazard to pull us through and have no ideas when he's absent.

Like you said willian is your squad player. You can't have a star as your 3rd option.

Finding an upgrade over willian is not required right now because we have far more urgent need on wb and backup for our midfield. Once this problems are solved we can start thinking about upgrading our right wing option. 

Like you said willian is your squad player. You can't have a star as your 3rd option.
Finding an upgrade over willian is not required right now because we have far more urgent need on wb and backup for our midfield. Once this problems are solved we can start thinking about upgrading our right wing option. 
I'm starting to think Moses as a fill in RWF would be more effective. That's why new WB's are our main concern right now.

“There were a few conversations with my agent. I worked with Mourinho and I became his friend as well.

“He likes me a lot and I like him a lot as a coach and as a person. He has put his trust in me and in my work, and I was very grateful to him.

“Manchester came to me, they talked with my agent, but nothing happened, because Chelsea would not negotiate me in any way and I’m very happy at Chelsea.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4208893/manchester-united-transfer-news-chelsea-willian-reveals-jose-mourinho-transfer-talks/?utm_source=FBPAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:TheSunFootball:FBLink:Statement:Sport

44 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Gotta appreciate his commitment as well. He has his limitations but you could see he was giving his all for the cause and gave an absolute peach of a cross for Morata's first.

I agree, but I must say I expected much more from him since we brought him in. He is so inefficient with goals and assists and takes ages with the ball. Sad to see so much talent and speed in a player, but no reach the heights he could have.

1 minute ago, Sh0n3x said:

I agree, but I must say I expected much more from him since we brought him in. He is so inefficient with goals and assists and takes ages with the ball. Sad to see so much talent and speed in a player, but no reach the heights he could have.

That is true. He is probably our best player when it comes to speed and pure technique. He is on the same level as Hazard on that regard. Yet Willian does not have the same speed of mind nor the instincts to reap the rewards of that. 

46 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

useless for 70% then, created something and people think he has a good game.

you need to know if willian is our best player, we are in trouble.

we are in deep trouble and everyone knows that. Willian was not bad or good, he was just Willian, running through midfield with the ball carrying it nowhere. But when the other players in attack are Boga or Batshuayi, yeah then Willian is our best attacker. Can you beleive we sold Mo Salah and KDB and keep Oscar and and now play Willian, Boga and Musonda?

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

we are in deep trouble and everyone knows that. Willian was not bad or good, he was just Willian, running through midfield with the ball carrying it nowhere. But when the other players in attack are Boga or Batshuayi, yeah then Willian is our best attacker. Can you beleive we sold Mo Salah and KDB and keep Oscar and and now play Willian, Boga and Musonda?

Mata :cry: