test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jonaaibosk

Joke Thread

Started by jonaaibosk,

338 posts in this topic

A blond is cleaning her husbands gun one day when she accidentally shoots him

 

She phones emergency services

"It's my husband, I've accedentally shot him!  I've killed him."

Operator " Please madam, calm down. Can you just make sure that he is dead."

 

Click....... BANG!!!

 

Blond  "OK I've done that"

Fulham Broadway and milan.cech like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An elderly couple, living apart, had been dating for several years.
One day Elmer said to Betsy, "We should stop this nonsense. We are paying two rents, two car insurance payments, buying separate food and cooking separate meals. We should just move in together.
Betsy: Whose house would we live in?
Elmer: Mine, it is already paid for.
Betsy: Whose car would we keep and pay insurance on?
Elmer: Yours, it is newer and runs better than mine.
Betsy: Who would do the cooking?
Elmer: You cook and I'll do the dishes.
Betsy: What about sex?
Betsy: Infrequently.

 


Elmer: Is that one word or two?

 

A blonde goes into an electronics store. She walks up to the counter, points to the top shelf and says, "I'd like to buy that TV."
The man behind the counter answers, "I'm sorry. We don't sell that particular TV to blondes."
Angry, the blonde leaves.
The next day she comes back, but this time she's wearing a brown wig.
She walks up to the counter, points to the top shelf and goes, "I'd like to buy that TV."
Again, the man behind the counter answers, "I'm sorry, we don't sell that particular TV to blondes."
The blonde leaves in frustration again.
On the third day she dyes her hair red, goes back into the store, walks up to the counter, points to the top shelf again and says, "I'd like to buy that TV."
The man behind the counter again replies that he doesn't sell that particular TV to blondes.
The blonde gives up and demands to know, "How can you tell I'm blonde?!"
The man points to the top shelf and says, "Because that particular TV... Is a microwave oven."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A woman from London was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills and canyon walls.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service-station attendant. "Nothing," the woman answered "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only A Yardie...

           There were three men from the Caribbean living together in London;  a Trinidadian, a Barbadian and a Jamaican who were all starving because they didn't have money to buy food.  However, upon coming close to a posh restaurant they came up with a plan. 

          The Trinidadian went in first. After being seated he ordered a three course meal with white wine. When he had finished the meal the waiter came by with the cheque. 

          "But I paid you!" the Trini shouted. 

          The waiter was very confused as he could not remember being paid, but as he did not want to cause any trouble...he let the Trini leave. 

          Five minutes later the Bajan walked into the restaurant and ordered a five course meal with red wine.  When he was finished eating, the waiter came by to collect the money for food. 

          "But I paid you!" The Barbadian shouted. 

          This time the manager came and had to calm down the Bajan, and as he did not want anything to upset the other customers he let the Bajan go. 

          Ten minutes later the Jamaican walked in, sat down, lit a cigarette, and ordered the most expensive meal on the menu plus two Red Stripe beers.  After he had finished, the waiter came to collect the money for the meal and before asking for it, the waiter said, "Sir... I have been having a sort of problem all day and I can't understand it. Other people like you came in earlier and ate and they said that they paid me but I don't remember getting any money from them, so........ 

          Before he could finish, the Yardie chimed in loudly "Hear mi nuh boss, that ah fi yu problem...jus gimme mi change!" 

Unionjack and Fulham Broadway like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went for a massage in one of those dodgy sauna places, hoping for a bit of action. She did my back, then asked me to turn over. Now, I've got a fucking tent under the towel. ''Would Sir like a wank ?'' She said. ''Yeah Ok'' I said. ''Go ahead'' she said, ''I'll be back in ten minutes''/

 

Mate leant me a porno DVD. It was fucking rubbish though. The picture was all greyed out, and it just seemed to be a bloke with his cock in his hand. Then I realised I hadn't switched on the TV.

Unionjack, Vesper and milan.cech like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Vesper said:

Only A Yardie...

           There were three men from the Caribbean living together in London;  a Trinidadian, a Barbadian and a Jamaican who were all starving because they didn't have money to buy food.  However, upon coming close to a posh restaurant they came up with a plan. 

          The Trinidadian went in first. After being seated he ordered a three course meal with white wine. When he had finished the meal the waiter came by with the cheque. 

          "But I paid you!" the Trini shouted. 

          The waiter was very confused as he could not remember being paid, but as he did not want to cause any trouble...he let the Trini leave. 

          Five minutes later the Bajan walked into the restaurant and ordered a five course meal with red wine.  When he was finished eating, the waiter came by to collect the money for food. 

          "But I paid you!" The Barbadian shouted. 

          This time the manager came and had to calm down the Bajan, and as he did not want anything to upset the other customers he let the Bajan go. 

          Ten minutes later the Jamaican walked in, sat down, lit a cigarette, and ordered the most expensive meal on the menu plus two Red Stripe beers.  After he had finished, the waiter came to collect the money for the meal and before asking for it, the waiter said, "Sir... I have been having a sort of problem all day and I can't understand it. Other people like you came in earlier and ate and they said that they paid me but I don't remember getting any money from them, so........ 

          Before he could finish, the Yardie chimed in loudly "Hear mi nuh boss, that ah fi yu problem...jus gimme mi change!" 

 

On 2/19/2019 at 8:52 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Went for a massage in one of those dodgy sauna places, hoping for a bit of action. She did my back, then asked me to turn over. Now, I've got a fucking tent under the towel. ''Would Sir like a wank ?'' She said. ''Yeah Ok'' I said. ''Go ahead'' she said, ''I'll be back in ten minutes''/

 

Mate leant me a porno DVD. It was fucking rubbish though. The picture was all greyed out, and it just seemed to be a bloke with his cock in his hand. Then I realised I hadn't switched on the TV.

 

On 2/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

People say Steve Jobs died too soon. However, it could be said it's a fitting metaphor for his companies attitude to battery life.

Excellent.

Pissed Up Ralph

Ralph came home pissed up one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping Mrs, and fell into a deep slumber.


He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your sleep, Ralph.'
Ralph was stunned.

'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.'

Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a pretty little farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?'

'Not bad,' replied Ralph, the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!'
'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don 't tell me you've never laid an egg before?'

'No,Never,' said Ralph.
'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big deal.'

Ralph did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!

Ralph was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his wife shout.....

'Dammit, Ralph! Wake up. You're shitting in the bed again!

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There an old fella laying in the hospital bed with an oxygen mask on when the pretty Nurse comes in. And he say's in a muffled voice " excuse me" he says
The nurse says "'Good morning mister Cooper ,what do you need ? "
In a muffled voice Mr Cooper says " Are my testicles black?"
The nurse says"I don't know"
Well can you look" says Mr Cooper
So the nurse pull back the sheet, pulls his dick and balls out through  hole in the front of the Pajama's and proceed to push the testicles first to the left then the right, then up and around.
Mr Cooper after a minute or two of this pulls off his oxygen mask and says in a clear voice. "Thanks, that was luvly. But I was asking you if my test results were back"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple, both age 78, went to an NHS sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"

The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.

When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them £50.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.

Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"

"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges £90. The Hilton charges £108. We do it here for £50...and I get £43 back from Bupa.

 

Vesper and NikkiCFC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

6186_goatselondon.jpg

Completely lost me with this one Mrs lol

 

Passing an office building late one night, a blonde saw a sign that said, "Press bell for night watchman."

She did so, and after several minutes she heard the watchman clomping down the stairs.

The uniformed man proceeded to unlock first one gate, then another, shut down the alarm system, and finally made his way through the revolving door.

"Well," he snarled at the blonde, "what do you want?"

"I just want to know why you can't ring the bell for yourself?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Completely lost me with this one Mrs lol

 

Passing an office building late one night, a blonde saw a sign that said, "Press bell for night watchman."

She did so, and after several minutes she heard the watchman clomping down the stairs.

The uniformed man proceeded to unlock first one gate, then another, shut down the alarm system, and finally made his way through the revolving door.

"Well," he snarled at the blonde, "what do you want?"

"I just want to know why you can't ring the bell for yourself?"

 

2007 BBC live telly.

The 2012 London Olympics logo contest. That is one based off Goatse, lolol, and the Beeb broadcast it!

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

2007 BBC live telly.

The 2012 London Olympics logo contest. That is one based off Goatse, lolol, and the Beeb broadcast it!

Ahhhhh - Goatsex!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?


Two..... but I have no idea how they got in there. 

 

A drunk walks up to a barkeeper one day and says, "If I show you a trick will you give me a free drink?" 

The Barkeep says "Depends on how good of a trick it is."

The Drunk reaches into his pocket and pulls out a frog and places him behind the piano. The frog starts to play the sweetest jazz riff the barkeeper has ever heard. He pours the drunk his drink.


The drunk, after killing his drink says, "If I show you another trick can I have another free one?" 

The barkeep says "If it is anything like that last one, you can drink free all night."

The drunk reaches into his other pocket, pulls out a rat, sets it on top of the piano, and the rat starts scatting along with the frog.

Impressed, the barkeeper starts to pour drinks as fast as the drunk can drink 'em. After several hours, a big time Hollywood agent walks in, sees the act and frantically asks the barkeeper who it belongs to. The barkeeper points to the drunk who is passed out on the floor.

The agent wakes him up and says, "I will give you 1 Million dollars for that act."

The drunks says "not for sale". 

The agent says, "Ok, 100 grand for just the scatting rat."

The drunk say, "deal" The agent writes the check and leaves with the rat.

The barkeeper looks at the drunk and says, "Are you nuts? You had a Million dollar act that you just broke up for a whimpy 100 g's?"

The Drunk says, "Relax, the frog is a ventriloquist"

Vesper and 1chelsea like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 9:25 AM, Vesper said:

6186_goatselondon.jpg

Suppose some jokes write themselves...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.