test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New Match Chat Room

Started by Jim,

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Prefer?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

I won't be online for this game but i hope this is a successful attempt, sounds nice!

I'll be there i suppose but won't be easy as i'll be watching the game on my laptop. Looking forward to it though, just wish it was a bit earlier. I really hope this works though, it irritates me seeing people boost their post counts by typing "Yes" "Goal" "Come on" 100 times. This chat is needed.

So we can't comment on match thread Roma vs Chelsea? Sorry for my ignorance.

Threads will be available before and after the games. During the game there will be a room for live chat.

iceboy likes this

This is a little unrelated but the "View New Posts" button doesn't appear on the forum index any more since the new buttons for Chat and Donate were added

It pops up once you click into a sub forum but I always used it directly from forum.talkchelsea.net

I've always wondered why a TalkChelsea IRC channel has never been set up? Would be far easier, help the forum run smoother and would be open to an unlimited amount of people

Jim, will this be available to access via mobile phone? (iPhone)

It should work on a mobile device using the mobile skin, not sure if its easy to use though.

It should work on a mobile device using the mobile skin, not sure if its easy to use though.

It's working. Not as neat as the full version though.

I prefer a chat. It was stable through all the match and I feel like posts on during match adding to total post account is awful :P

So I'm team chat room