Post-Match Thread Results

Not exactly a major news but from 2013/14 season onwards (starting from the game against Hull City), I will not be stating the result scoreline in the post-match thread's title. Instead, I will be stating the result in the first post of the thread. The reason for this change, after a few members voiced this out, is because:

A lot of members don't watch the matches live and like to not know the result before downloading and watching it. And when you put the result in the tittle, it makes not knowing the result impossible because that topic tittle will be right on the first page of the forum. But if you remove the scoreline from the tittle, those who haven't watched the game and don't want to spoil the surprise can just avoid the match section.

I know we have been stating the result scoreline in the post-match thread's title for a long time but I guess there is no major harm or concern from anyone if this change was to be done, right? You'll just have to look at the thread's prefix/tag to know the correct thread that you want to post your views/opinions or any other things in it.

If you have any serious concern or differing views about this, let me know in here. If not, then I would proceed with the change. :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...