test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Real Madrid 3-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   104 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Cech
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Terry
    • Cole
    • Marco van Ginkel
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Lukaku
    • Torres(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • De Bruyne(sub)
    • Essien(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Schurrle(sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

249 posts in this topic

Real Madrid vs Chelsea
POST-MATCH DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS

Andre+Schurrle+Chelsea+v+Malaysia+XI+f8m

Pre-Season Friendly No.6
8th August, Thursday, 2013
Sun Life Stadium, Miami
02:00 Kick Off (UK time)

[Match kicks off at 9pm in US on 7th August]

3 penalty claims and none given. take a bow, ref.

Didnt really deserve to win. Shocking display second half. Like the players were waiting for it to end.

Team needed real quality added in the summer after the debacle of finishing poorly once again in the league. However we went and added bit and part players. Schurrle, De Bruyne, Lukaku etc are good but don't really make us that much better. Our competitors are all adding elite talent meanwhile. Arsenal will get Suarez. United will probably get Fabregas. Madrid will get Bale. Barcelona got Neymar.

Just very poor on the part of the board. Now they'll add Rooney to sell shirts since that's their main focus.

No injuries so I'm fine. I don't get why people are going crazy for Van Ginkel's performance. He made a couple of great tackles but especially in the second half, Madrid's midfielders were left completely alone in the box on a few occasions which is usually where the DM should be. I don't know who was responsible for picking up those men but I do know that if that were Mikel instead of MVG, many people would be blaming him for not picking up the trailing man.

Peace. and Sir Mikel OBE like this

Smacked back down to earth, really.

Not the end of the world to lose to possibly the best first XI in the world, but I thought we'd at least compete better. Clearly we aren't quite there yet.

Not worried at all about us. Just need a player or two.

bluephoenix and 11Drogba like this

second half our players looked clueless ... maybe bad stream quality ! :P

Lot to work on it seeems... What happened to Juan Mata ?

On a side note I really hope we don't sell david luiz to barca !

Great work out. As I said, Madrid have a number of players in their prime right now, Ronaldo, Ozil, Benzema, Khedira, Marcelo, Ramos, Pepe

Where as we have young, rawish talent in Van Ginkel, Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Azpilcueta, Oscar.

Madrid look a week or two ahead of us, but thats nothing to worry about. We should be fine for Hull on Sunday week.

Van Ginkel looked excellent today. Roma selection is going to be intriguing, as I could see both Van Ginkel and Moses doing enough to start.

Onwards and Upwards, good preseason overall. Roll on Roma, should give us an indication into the teamsheet for the first game of the season

Good feel of the up coming game. But is not that bad a better test which is ok, then lesson are learned in our super cup game coming that is the focus of hight for Jose first cup target and you all know that