test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

10,000 Members

Started by Steve,

24 posts in this topic

:yay: congratulation to everyone involved with the site! Jim is always fantastic but the admins and mods here are fantastic too. Kudos to the team and the awesome members here! I joined in about 2 years back and this site has been my "go to" site ever since. Here's to hoping it keeps growing ever and ever.

Congratulations to Choulo and Bluemaster as well, you have definitely earned it!

Jason, Jim, CHOULO19 and 1 other like this

Numbers are getting bigger and bigger! Thank you Jim, the new server has been superb and super quick.

Congratulations Nour and Jason, you are always there to help so both totally deserved.

The community here is something incredible. I've been in touch with so many people, among other things I've asked for help a lot of you and you were always happy to try your best. This place is the best.

CHOULO19, Jason and Jim like this

Very well deserved, a site as fantastic as this one deserves as many members and many more!

Also congrats to Choulo19 and BluesMaster. Both very nice and helpful members who earned their new status.

The pink Vader is rising the ranks :ph34r:

Jim, Stingray, Jason and 1 other like this

I've met some absolute twats on this forum, but also some wonderful people such as BluesChick and Stingray, as well as the usual gang - Jim, Steve, Kez, Sh0n, it's been a pleasure.

Here's to 100,000.

Aaww thanks man ....... Really.

AzI7urn.gif

Congratulations guys,,this forum should be official by Chelsea management.... :blue scalf:

anyway,,can you make a statistic by number of member based on the Country???