test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ankit

Breaking Bad

Started by Ankit,

185 posts in this topic

I am on season 3 currently :( Cant wait to get into season 4 and 5.

The last few episodes of season 3 is where the sheer awesomeness of this show really starts. From then on, it just sky rockets itself. You are in for a treat.

The last few episodes of season 3 is where the sheer awesomeness of this show really starts. From then on, it just sky rockets itself. You are in for a treat.

Great cant wait :D .

That episode was the hardest to take in out of any episode.

What a dramatic change, such a dark episode. Again you just can't predict this show at all.

I think next episode is going to be the last episode of the season, then episode 16 will be about the aftermath, those flash forwards what have been occurring in the season.

According to Peter Gould( writer and producer of Breaking Bad), the next episode which is title "Ozymandias" is supposed to be the best of the series.

He was right. This was probably the best single episode out of any series I've watched.

The execution of Hank. Walt losing most of his money for nothing. Walt telling Jesse about Jane. Jesse broken, beat and chained as a slave. Walt Jr finding out about his father. Marie thinking they've won, only to find out the unthinkable opposite. The fighting scene in the White house. Walt's last call to Skyler. ----------- BREATHTAKING

My flatmate had a theory that the phone call to Skyler was, like Kieran also pointed out, to protect Skyler. He took all the blame on himself. I didn't capture this at first but he may have a point, because Walt didn't seem as angry as he was sad and devastated. And it was obvious the police were there, he's smart enough to know that.

Term-X likes this

Darkest Breaking Bad episode ever. It does not blow your mind. It shits inside of your head and walk away. Gilligan is a genius.

And Kieran is right!! That call was legendary! It will be shown to kids studying arts and drama! It will be a benchmark for every other actor/director out there!! He just made Skyler look like a complete angel, took off any responsibility that could have been tied with her!!

This show just made it into the greatest ever TV shows and there are still 2 episodes left!!

Did anyone notice that Gomie and Honk were buried where Walt's cash was buried? Little subtle things like that, you know... I don't have to explain it. We all know the show is not shy of symbolism, really driving it home.
Ankit and TorontoChelsea like this

Not sure if its true but I heard that Saul Goodmans name comes from the phrase "Its all good, man" :D.