Breaking Bad

Ankit

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He will. Not sure if with all of it, but he will get away somehow. They showed us that during the first episode of this season, if I recall.

The first episode wasn't the end. It showed him giving his money to someone to buy a giant gun. He also had his identity changed but we have no idea what that big ass gun is for!!

Wow, what an episode. Only three more left, very high expectations for the rest of the season.

Got a feeling Hank will end up taking a trip to Belize, if you know what I mean. :Goober:

Nah, if Hank is killed the whole DEA will be on Walt's ass and will bring him down. Don't think that's gonna happen soon, may be in the end.

Michelle MacLaren has got to be the best television director on the planet. Breath-taking & stunning shots in every fucking scene. Especially from the moment when Walt gets the call from Jesse. Just wow.

What a fucking show lol

They are mellowing Walt down, a lot. We were all led to believe he has developed into some kind of monster, but he STILL shows care towards the ones trying to take him down. It could be the effect of cancer coming back though. The time when he was at his Heisenberg peak, he thought hed beaten it and greed and pride were the only things driving him forward. Now his main concern is what it originally was - to preserve the money for his family. I think seeing his and Hanks families fall apart, Jesses life destroyed and him ending up dead either way (or so he thinks), hes become remorseful.

The most interesting scene for me was when Walt was driving and talking on the phone to Jesse. He told everything thats been bothering me for the past few weeks about Jesse. Its a shame that he probably didnt hear any of it.

The shootout was ridiculous though...

1265426_10100273464093051_1310124143_o.j

Btw, there is one thing Walt is not considering by protecting all this money for his family. I cant see Skyler and children spending the money happily ever after knowing how it got there. I can imagine one of the final scenes being, after Walts death, them burning all the money up, rendering everything Walt did pointless.

Oh, and if Hank ends up dead (which he should), I can see Marie being the one thrashing their house. This thought hadnt entered my mind before last episode. Hank is her whole world and if he loses him because of Walt, she would sink deep into the world of vengeance.

Started watching this yesterday, watched 6 episodes straight. Already lovin' it!

Well, to be honest the first 2 seasons are a bit slow. So if you are already loving it, well then be ready for the 4th and 5th season because you WILL be blown away!

Michelle MacLaren has got to be the best television director on the planet. Breath-taking & stunning shots in every fucking scene. Especially from the moment when Walt gets the call from Jesse. Just wow.

What a fucking show lol

According to Peter Gould( writer and producer of Breaking Bad), the next episode which is title "Ozymandias" is supposed to be the best of the series. All i can say is i can't fucking wait for ittt.

I am on season 3 currently :( Cant wait to get into season 4 and 5.

The last few episodes of season 3 is where the sheer awesomeness of this show really starts. From then on, it just sky rockets itself. You are in for a treat.

That episode was the hardest to take in out of any episode.

What a dramatic change, such a dark episode. Again you just can't predict this show at all.

I think next episode is going to be the last episode of the season, then episode 16 will be about the aftermath, those flash forwards what have been occurring in the season.