test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ankit

Breaking Bad

Started by Ankit,

185 posts in this topic

Watching the 2nd episode and I noticed a huge mistake.

They showed Jesse in the 1st episode with a black eye and they forgot about it in the 2nd lol

EDIT: NO THEY DIDN'T DO THAT MISTAKE!

Watching the 2nd episode and I noticed a huge mistake.

They showed Jesse in the 1st episode with a black eye and they forgot about it in the 2nd lol

EDIT: NO THEY DIDN'T DO THAT MISTAKE!

You mean Captain Cook :Goober: I loved how when Skyler was looking at his myspace page & it said, 'I like MILFs'. Skyler was like, 'What is a MILF?'

ooh...look what I found on Google

bb_blog_myshout_325x375.jpg

Hey Jesse's eye is still Black:

NishC300 likes this

Absolutely rocking first 3 episodes and now the countdown starts! Just 3 more to go. The last 3 episodes have totally lived up to the expectation. Brilliant acting by Aaron Paul(jesse pinkman) in the last one.

BleedsBlue likes this

Absolutely rocking first 3 episodes and now the countdown starts! Just 3 more to go. The last 3 episodes have totally lived up to the expectation. Brilliant acting by Aaron Paul(jesse pinkman) in the last one.

and I'm still at the beginning.....

and I'm still at the beginning.....

The journey is a bit slow at the start but the 4th and 5th season are like "THE" shit.

5 more to go actually. This show is brilliant, agreed. 5 seasons in and every following season has had me more interested than the previous one. The S5 part 2 first 3 episodes so far have been worth the nearly 1 year wait.

Also, agreed on Jesse. People were starting to get annoyed by Jesse and his depression, but look at him now. He has developed to be my favourite character over the seasons, he has changed just as much as Walt has... only in the opposite direction.

5 more to go actually. This show is brilliant, agreed. 5 seasons in and every following season has had me more interested than the previous one. The S5 part 2 first 3 episodes so far have been worth the nearly 1 year wait.

Also, agreed on Jesse. People were starting to get annoyed by Jesse and his depression, but look at him now. He has developed to be my favourite character over the seasons, he has changed just as much as Walt has... only in the opposite direction.

Oh, right! 5 more episodes to go.

There is such a stark contrast of Jesse from the first 4 season to now! Ever since that boy on the bicycle was shot dead, he transformed into a mature, serious and an intelligent guy! Skyler White is also sort of breaking bad now!! To be honest, i am still not sure what i, as a viewer want on how this show should end!

Episode 11: Confessions

If Walt hadn't pulled the ricin trick, Fring would have

killed his family and "infant daugther"

That Vs... Temporarily putting a kid in hospital.

Get a sense of perspective, ffs Jese.

Episode 11: Confessions

If Walt hadn't pulled the ricin trick, Fring would have

killed his family and "infant daugther"

That Vs... Temporarily putting a kid in hospital.

Get a sense of perspective, ffs Jese.

True. Although Jesse might be pissed that he was manipulated, I believe if Walt had been straightforward, Jesse would have helped without all the tricks. It would be far worse if Jesse found out Walt let Jane die, but to be honest, it wasn't Walt's fault. She did this to herself and it was a coincidence that Walt happened to be there.

All said and done, i fear for Jesse now! He will have to face Walter's alter ego and it may end with a bullet in his head!

All said and done, i fear for Jesse now! He will have to face Walter's alter ego and it may end with a bullet in his head!

There is a theory going around that Walt gains some specific traits from the people he's killed (cutting off bread crust after killing Krazy-8, drinking scotch with ice after offing Mike, driving a Volvo after dealing with Gus... and so on). At the beginning of 'Blood Money', in the flash forward, he's wearing a jacket awfully similar to Jesse's. Now it may be a coincidence, but it may as well be a hint. Also, in the flash forward where he was in a diner on his 52nd birthday, apparently his fake ID was briefly shown and apparently his fake last name was the middle name of Skyler. Another hint?

There is a theory going around that Walt gains some specific traits from the people he's killed (cutting off bread crust after killing Krazy-8, drinking scotch with ice after offing Mike, driving a Volvo after dealing with Gus... and so on). At the beginning of 'Blood Money', in the flash forward, he's wearing a jacket awfully similar to Jesse's. Now it may be a coincidence, but it may as well be a hint. Also, in the flash forward where he was in a diner on his 52nd birthday, apparently his fake ID was briefly shown and apparently his fake last name was the middle name of Skyler. Another hint?

Oh, yeah! That theory has been doing the rounds and i even shared that here in this thread, on the last page i guess!! Sounds like it's gonna break very very bad.

He still is depressed but his character is much better. At first he was all stupid and a silly junky, now he's matured a lot more and doesn't give a fuck.