test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aesthetic Relic

Sig Requests

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

429 posts in this topic

Love your new sig with Kante with Essien and Makelele.

Can you possibly make one for me of Hazard + Terry + Costa + Kante alternating in a Gif image please ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love your new sig Unionjack with Kante with Essien and Makelele.

Kante%20Sig.jpg

Can you possibly make one for me of Hazard + Terry + Costa + Kante alternating in a Gif image please ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Parky said:

Love your new sig Unionjack with Kante with Essien and Makelele.

Kante%20Sig.jpg

Can you possibly make one for me of Hazard + Terry + Costa + Kante alternating in a Gif image please ?

Yeah no probs bruv. Lemme have a looksee.

Parky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Parky said:

Love your new sig Unionjack with Kante with Essien and Makelele.

Kante%20Sig.jpg

Can you possibly make one for me of Hazard + Terry + Costa + Kante alternating in a Gif image please ?

Did ya a quickie. Even did ya new renders.

Parky-Signature.gif

 

Parky-Signature-2.gif

Parky and FootballManics like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Did ya a quickie. Even did ya new renders.

Parky-Signature-2.gif

Sir you are a true blue champion! I am so grateful for my new awesome sig. Love your work!!!

 

 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made you a prezzy Barbara cause I know you like him too. Won't offend me if you dont use it tho. Just a thought.

 

Barbara%20Cescy.jpg

 

Barbara likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Made you a prezzy Barbara cause I know you like him too. Won't offend me if you dont use it tho. Just a thought.

 

Barbara%20Cescy.jpg

 

didn't work and I couldn't even save me picture on my computer. Weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Barbara said:

didn't work and I couldn't even save me picture on my computer. Weird

Just right click it and save as mate. Works fine ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.