test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aesthetic Relic

Sig Requests

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

436 posts in this topic

Hey, i was wondering if someone could make me a signature with eden hazard scoring one of those beauties (for chelsea) and leave a trail of fire where he ran on the field while the ball is going in?

In Eden's Portfolio i saw a picture with Hazard on fire, and figured it would be pretty awesome to have one with a trail of fire as signature, could be asking much tho...

Hey, i was wondering if someone could make me a signature with eden hazard scoring one of those beauties (for chelsea) and leave a trail of fire where he ran on the field while the ball is going in?

In Eden's Portfolio i saw a picture with Hazard on fire, and figured it would be pretty awesome to have one with a trail of fire as signature, could be asking much tho...

I wish I would have seen this a couple days ago, I wanted to make a hazard signature but didn't know what to do (ended up with my current sig, lol)

That idea sounds interesting and fun to try, I don't know if I'd be handy enough to do it though

Mundaka likes this

You should ask @EdenHazard, for this one :D or send a photo of Eden to me,and i will try to do something

You should ask @EdenHazard, for this one :D or send a photo of Eden to me,and i will try to do something

Ok thanks, will do , can't seem to fine one tho, most are while he's already celebrating/dribbling, or he's just not on it. I'm looking for one where he just finished his dribble/shot and the ball is entering the goal... not easy :)

Ok thanks, will do , can't seem to fine one tho, most are while he's already celebrating/dribbling, or he's just not on it. I'm looking for one where he just finished his dribble/shot and the ball is entering the goal... not easy :)

I'll look and see what I can do, If I make one. I'll post it in my portfolio in the Graphics section.

Okay, I need a signature image.

I want one with Torres on - either one with a photo from the 2-2 at Barcelona, or one from this season in the blue home kit. Nothing too big, something like this in size:

eden_hazard_sig_by_donicfc-d5ynugy.png

Don't want any particularly fancy stuff or names on it, just want it plain, with some nice moody lighting effects.

I'll credit whoever makes it in my actual signature, so also please refrain from putting any developer watermarks on it if you would be so kind! ;) The real bonus comes from having your work advertised on 4% of the forum's total posts... :lol:

Cheers :D

Okay, I need a signature image.

I want one with Torres on - either one with a photo from the 2-2 at Barcelona, or one from this season in the blue home kit. Nothing too big, something like this in size:

eden_hazard_sig_by_donicfc-d5ynugy.png

Don't want any particularly fancy stuff or names on it, just want it plain, with some nice moody lighting effects.

I'll credit whoever makes it in my actual signature, so also please refrain from putting any developer watermarks on it if you would be so kind! ;) The real bonus comes from having your work advertised on 4% of the forum's total posts... :lol:

Cheers :D

This is what i got for you Alex at the moment.

torres_sig_1_request_by_donicfc-d61q8hs.

torres_sig_2_request_by_donicfc-d61q8lg.

BlueLion. likes this

Editted it just a tiny bit couldn't resist ...

pQzmHBE.jpg

Is that ok or do u want it un-edited and just resized?

Nah, it's great! Thanks again. :D

yuvala likes this

Can anyone make me a mikel signature pls? I want the uggliest mikel picture on that with a text that should say FUCKING SHIT.

I would rep you 4ever, srsly c: