test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Wulfert van Ginkel

Started by BlueLion.,

1,270 posts in this topic

What's with our new signings saying "yeah" after each word? Was it part of the job description or something..

Anyway, I'm glad the deal is done before the preseason so we can get a good look at him with the team...once he's done enjoying all the "nice bitches" of course.. :P

yuvala and Heisenberg like this

lol at his face. He and Azpi can square off in a "who can make the most freakish expression" contest

He seems very confident and natural in that video, which I like.

I also noticed he mentioned Torres as a player he'd like to work with, but there is no mention of Torres on the Chelsea website article, only Lampard & JT. Interesting.

grasping at straws a bit? :lol: nah I noticed it too and am obviously hoping it was intentional in some way.

DJames, Azpinator and JDY like this

Marco van Ginkel - "Jose Mourinho has the utmost faith in me. He did not want to loan me out and will integrate me step by step."

"I spoke with Mourinho, He had some good words for me. If a trainer like this says these words to you it makes you really proud"

"I am a box-to-box player. I cover a lot of metres and can score, I also like to defend & think of myself as a real team player"

"Hopefully I will be important for the team, whether it is from the bench or from the start!"

What's with our new signings saying "yeah" after each word? Was it part of the job description or something..

Anyway, I'm glad the deal is done before the preseason so we can get a good look at him with the team...once he's done enjoying all the "nice bitches" of course.. :P

Second language. They use 'yeah' to give them a moment to think about what they are saying.

This lad is essentially Lampard except Dutch and 14 years younger. I don't know if he will be as good as Lamps but we'll have to wait and see.

MetsajCFC likes this

Second language. They use 'yeah' to give them a moment to think about what they are saying.

This lad is essentially Lampard except Dutch and 14 years younger. I don't know if he will be as good as Lamps but we'll have to wait and see.

No one could be as good as Lamps :shoot: I hope Lamps will never be compared to any of our players, because he is a unique player.

Mufassir08 likes this

No one could be as good as Lamps :shoot: I hope Lamps will never be compared to any of our players, because he is a unique player.

I'd like Van Ginkel (or anyone for that matter) to turn out better than Lamps.

Why do people here and the media keep using the phrase he is the next Lampard, or he will replace Lampard? He is here as Marc van Ginkel and will play as Marc van Ginkel.

No offense but...

re·place (ribreve.gif-plamacr.gifsprime.gif)

tr.v. re·placed, re·plac·ing, re·plac·es
1. To put back into a former position or place.
2. To take or fill the place of.
3. To be or provide a substitute for.
4. To pay back or return; refund.