test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Wulfert van Ginkel

Started by BlueLion.,

1,316 posts in this topic

Glad to see you admitting he's a good player,

I thought you were being suprisingly harsh on him before...

I never said he wasn't a good player, I just said his passing was off in the first two game which it was,imo.

You guys thought his passing was great? Apart from a few silly passes early on I thought it was safe and nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

Not a dig but I'm hoping we bought/unearthed a Gundogan or Schweinsteiger type player rather than another Ramires.

You guys thought his passing was great? Apart from a few silly passes early on I thought it was safe and nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

Not a dig but I'm hoping we bought/unearthed a Gundogan or Schweinsteiger type player rather than another Ramires.

Personally I thought his passing was decent in the first half and good in the second. His defensive work is what was impressive yesterday.

Chelsea? likes this

His passing def was sloppy in the first 5-10 minutes, gave it away 3-4 times but after that he settled and was ok for the rest of the match.

He's nothing like Ramires IMO.

And anyways Ramires is great.

Not really, you wanted us to send him out on loan cause you thought his technique was awful, bad passing, bad vision etc. So you weren't criticizing the performances alone rather the player himself.

That was obviously an exaggeration that was meant more as a compliment to Josh rather than a dig at Marco. In all the posts where I criticized his passing I clearly stated that I was talking about those two games only.

That was obviously an exaggeration that was meant more as a compliment to Josh rather than a dig at Marco. In all the posts where I criticized his passing I clearly stated that I was talking about those two games only.

Fair enough. I just wanted to be an asshole.

The Skipper likes this

Definitely,i really hope that he is playing it safe because of pre season and once the real thing starts he'll show more vision and will play more defence splitting passes.

blu35_army likes this

He's nothing like Ramires IMO.

And anyways Ramires is great.

They have alot of the same qualities. Not sure what you mean.

I'm one of Rambo's biggest fans by the way. I just hope we have a different option to Ramires, a more complete midfielder in the mould of Schweini and Ballack.

Personally I thought his passing was decent in the first half and good in the second. His defensive work is what was impressive yesterday.

His passing def was sloppy in the first 5-10 minutes, gave it away 3-4 times but after that he settled and was ok for the rest of the match.

Yeah, I saw alot of people claiming his distribution was amazing or whatever so I thought I was imagining things

They have alot of the same qualities. Not sure what you mean.

I'm one of Rambo's biggest fans by the way. I just hope we have a different option to Ramires, a more complete midfielder in the mould of Schweini and Ballack.

Yeah, I saw alot of people claiming his distribution was amazing or whatever so I thought I was imagining things

I think he's less energetic than Ramires, probably has better technique aswell .

I take back what I said, he does have some qualities which are similar to Ramires' qualities, but he's quite different IMO.

please dont call me racist and all and in no way do i intend to be a racist but i wanna call this guy THE WHITE RAMIRES... (with better passing, :D:D:D:D)

U @$#@#%ING RACIST!
nadavTKL and BlueLion. like this

When he played for Vitesse if you watch some of his highlights he played like Ballack would for us.in particular when Lampard wasn't playing.the way Ballack would drive down the field and straight through the middle imposing his will and taking over the game. I know I mentioned this before somewhere on here about how he reminds me of Ballack but as the subject has been raised again I thought I would repeat it now.

There is lots more to come from Marco and he shouldn't peak for another 6 or 7 years.gonna be fun watching him grow with us.

He is a great athlete already that is why Jose brought him in. He is tall, quick, combative and stronger than he looks. He might not become the next Lampard when playing in the DP most of the time, but he can be our Yaya Toure (provided he gains 20kgs of muscle). Might not be the DLP we all hoped for but 8m for a 20 year old with his potential is a bargain. When he can play a decent semi-defensive role in the DP, he will be a valuable option for 10+ years.

This player truly does excite me. Very composed on the ball, and can pick out a pass. As fellow CFC have probably already stated, I think he is the perfect cover for Frank Lampard when he is resting or retired.

Im really really liking this young fella... If he can perform how he did on Thursday for the rest of the season, he'll be one of the first names on our team sheet :yes:

I think he is the perfect cover for Frank Lampard when he is resting or retired.

All we need is for Frank to teach him the trick for the timing of those runs into the box..