test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

André Schürrle

Started by BlueLion.,

2,741 posts in this topic

I wasnt the biggest fan of the Schurrle signing but looks like he has passion for CFC I like that in players hope he can translate it onto the pitch

Strike likes this

I guess I was wrong then. He has the same hair, complection and everything haha

ya no biggie i did a lil research as i follow lukaku on instagram and he tagged that guy as someone else and its a friend of bertrand

Yeah, the dude is def good looking. Maybe he should just get rid of those earrings!

It's better to have some good looking dudes in the squad rather than a Suarez, Rooney and so on. I guess Schurrle and Marco Bieber will sell some shirts just because of their looks - and that's our gain.

Lmao :lol:

Nice pic. Is this london or are the guys in Singapore already? The people around look so asian.

I see no Asians in that picture. Other than Wallace who looks like hes copying the asian eyes, but thats not racist!

you are right it is not him its a friend of ryan bertrand

Whoever he is, why does he look like he's about to attack the guy taking the photo? :lol:

Whoever he is, why does he look like he's about to attack the guy taking the photo? :lol:

Told his girlfriend he was going to his mom's, not a night out on the town... in the dog house now.

you can't but just facepalm yourself if you have a look at our onlineshop...

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/product_browse.aspx?free_text=de%20bruyne&category|category_root|3506=football+kits&portal=FWS9VN11&CMP=PSC-FWS9VN11

Well, those are 12/13 kits. I see no problem with that because De Bruyne wore them in preseason and had the 14 at the back. The 13/14 kits have Schurrle as number 14.

Wallace

I dont know why, but I really think Wallace will surprise many.

Maybe you didn't know, Wallace might be loan out to Roma as a part of de Rossi transfer.

But that's just a rumour though.