test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

André Schürrle

Started by BlueLion.,

2,741 posts in this topic

It's really funny how people consider men with average faces as attractive when they are well groomed and nicely styled just as Schürrle and MvG. I have to admit these fashionable Hitler-Jugend style undercuts fit both of them pretty well.

Schürrle btw is gay according to persistent rumours in Germany. Anyway, the leather jacket he sports on that pic is amazing. Anyone an idea where he got it?

Peace. likes this

Magic Lamps - hehe, I was thinking the same about the leather jacket - pretty sweet! :)

If he is gay (and if it's not just media BS) it's easy to know where his sense for style comes from. All gay people are fashionable.

He seems a real positive happy going lad, it's vital to have these sort of people in your football club.

Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't automatically mean he isn't gay, lol. Anyway... why is this even worth discussing?

DJames likes this

Is it just me or does he give a Kuyt sorta vibe? Enthusiastic, bags of energy, runs a lot, good tracking back, but limited technically...

Mufassir08 likes this

So, the post-season hangover has come to this? Discussing about whether one of our players is gay or not?! :doh:

Better than some of the shit I've read in General Chat this month...