André Schürrle

BlueLion.

There is a great buzz around this lad, he sort of reminds me of Mata when he first signed as in hes very, very excited and seems as if he feels he's privileged to be at the club. He seems to have a good personalty too from what I've heard about him, similar to Luiz as in hes a very positive guy to be around, not a sometimes dodgy sometimes world class center back :P:Goober:

Can't wait to see his first match in a Chelsea shirt. I honestly think he is a great asset to the team and a nice way to create a quality depth in the atacking midfield positions. The upgrade from Marin and Benayoun to Schurrle and KDB really is indescribable. Just wait and see.

Do any of you wonder what he is doing?

Well, he is just chilling. Drinking tea and shit...

tumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo2_250.giftumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo1_250.gif

tumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo4_r1_250.gif

I'm not gay or anything, I actually got a girlfriend but I have to say our team is looking sexy in the perspective of guys.

This gives a great marketability for girls in buying posters of the players and shirts. B)

Yeah, the dude is def good looking. Maybe he should just get rid of those earrings!

It's better to have some good looking dudes in the squad rather than a Suarez, Rooney and so on. I guess Schurrle and Marco Bieber will sell some shirts just because of their looks - and that's our gain.

Yeah, the dude is def good looking. Maybe he should just get rid of those earrings!

It's better to have some good looking dudes in the squad rather than a Suarez, Rooney and so on. I guess Schurrle and Marco Bieber will sell some shirts just because of their looks - and that's our gain.

It's really funny how people consider men with average faces as attractive when they are well groomed and nicely styled just as Schürrle and MvG. I have to admit these fashionable Hitler-Jugend style undercuts fit both of them pretty well.

Schürrle btw is gay according to persistent rumours in Germany. Anyway, the leather jacket he sports on that pic is amazing. Anyone an idea where he got it?

Magic Lamps - hehe, I was thinking the same about the leather jacket - pretty sweet! :)

If he is gay (and if it's not just media BS) it's easy to know where his sense for style comes from. All gay people are fashionable.