test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

André Schürrle

Started by BlueLion.,

2,741 posts in this topic

He scores some great goals, hopefully we see some of them next season. But in order to score those goals he's going to have to take a lot of shots which mean plenty of misses, some going into row z, and ignoring team-mates to go for goal. He took 122 shots in 34 games in the league last season.

I don't mind attacking players taking shots within reason, I just hope some of the supporters don't start moaning when he does shoot a little too much :zip:

yuvala likes this

He scores some great goals, hopefully we see some of them next season. But in order to score those goals he's going to have to take a lot of shots which mean plenty of misses, some going into row z, and ignoring team-mates to go for goal. He took 122 shots in 34 games in the league last season.

I don't mind attacking players taking shots within reason, I just hope some of the supporters don't start moaning when he does shoot a little too much :zip:

Sturridge all over again?... :rolleyes:

@Andre_Schuerrle: I love this stadium:)) #london #cfc

BOLLBcJCMAA3z92.jpg

The guy doesn't hide his excitement in joining the club and it really is a dream come true for him. He's wanted this transfer over any other club for a couple of years now and we can expect him to be very motiated to play for the shirt now that he's finally here. Don't know about you guys but I'm starting to like this lad more and more every day!

Nice, nice! I love that!

Styles and Jype like this

@Andre_Schuerrle: I love this stadium:)) #london #cfc

BOLLBcJCMAA3z92.jpg

The guy doesn't hide his excitement in joining the club and it really is a dream come true for him. He's wanted this transfer over any other club for a couple of years now and we can expect him to be very motiated to play for the shirt now that he's finally here. Don't know about you guys but I'm starting to like this lad more and more every day!

If there is one good thing he has shown so far, is that he definitely has a good sense of style or fashion. :lol:

There is a great buzz around this lad, he sort of reminds me of Mata when he first signed as in hes very, very excited and seems as if he feels he's privileged to be at the club. He seems to have a good personalty too from what I've heard about him, similar to Luiz as in hes a very positive guy to be around, not a sometimes dodgy sometimes world class center back :P:Goober:

Really starting to like this dude. Great player and very excited to play for Chelsea.

Can't wait to see his first match in a Chelsea shirt. I honestly think he is a great asset to the team and a nice way to create a quality depth in the atacking midfield positions. The upgrade from Marin and Benayoun to Schurrle and KDB really is indescribable. Just wait and see.

Do any of you wonder what he is doing?

Well, he is just chilling. Drinking tea and shit...

tumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo2_250.giftumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo1_250.gif

tumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo4_r1_250.gif

I'm not gay or anything, I actually got a girlfriend but I have to say our team is looking sexy in the perspective of guys.

This gives a great marketability for girls in buying posters of the players and shirts. B)

Melanicus likes this

Do any of you wonder what he is doing?

Well, he is just chilling. Drinking tea and shit...

tumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo2_250.giftumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo1_250.gif

tumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mor4jpQdp31rhs8mlo4_r1_250.gif

He looks a little shy in front of the camera :P

Yeah, the dude is def good looking. Maybe he should just get rid of those earrings!

It's better to have some good looking dudes in the squad rather than a Suarez, Rooney and so on. I guess Schurrle and Marco Bieber will sell some shirts just because of their looks - and that's our gain.

BlueLion., Sheva. and Igi26 like this

Yeah, the dude is def good looking. Maybe he should just get rid of those earrings!

It's better to have some good looking dudes in the squad rather than a Suarez, Rooney and so on. I guess Schurrle and Marco Bieber will sell some shirts just because of their looks - and that's our gain.