André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Seems to have a wonderful attitude towards life, much like Luiz. Seems to have a good work ethic, and has an air of humility and a genuine quality to his person. Looking forward to seeing him play for us, I have a funny feeling he might well become my favourite player.

Yeah I see what you did there :) helps keep the old post count up right ;) slightly controversial comment ;) good work :)

Actually, on second viewing, don't think the 'yeah's has got much to do with English not being his 1st language. His English is already pretty good as it is and rather fluent. Just more gotta with how he speaks but again, nothing biggie.

And if you think I just post the 'controversial' comment to boost post count, then :lol:. Just only saying things as it is and how I thought about it.

Actually, on second viewing, don't think the 'yeah's has got much to do with English not being his 1st language. His English is already pretty good as it is and rather fluent. Just more gotta with how he speaks but again, nothing biggie.

And if you think I just post the 'controversial' comment to boost post count, then :lol:. Just only saying things as it is and how I thought about it.

No I agree - I watched it before and after your comment and after was definitely more annoying :)

I guess he doesn't use 'uhm or erm' he just says 'yeah' even when he means no... :) I have been interviewed for TV a few times and it's scary as fuck and the channels I was on BBC 1 and ITV had less viewers i reckon :) thing is once you screw up on tape - it's there forever :)

Andre 'yeah' Shirley... Have to call him 'Yeah Shirley' from now on :)

I like it when a player speaks English as good as he does. All of our players must learn it. Rami is probably my favourite player after the old guard but its embarassing that he doesn't speak English. Okay its not that important but I hate guys like Tevez who've lived in England for over 5 years and cannot say two sentences properly.

Anyways, willkommen Andre, alles Gute ! :D

No I agree - I watched it before and after your comment and after was definitely more annoying :)

I guess he doesn't use 'uhm or erm' he just says 'yeah' even when he means no... :) I have been interviewed for TV a few times and it's scary as fuck and the channels I was on BBC 1 and ITV had less viewers i reckon :) thing is once you screw up on tape - it's there forever :)

Understandable. I have cracked even in just a normal class presentation before. :lol:

I like it when a player speaks English as good as he does. All of our players must learn it. Rami is probably my favourite player after the old guard but its embarassing that he doesn't speak English. Okay its not that important but I hate guys like Tevez who've lived in England for over 5 years and cannot say two sentences properly.

Judging from the Sky interview with Ramires after the match vs Arsenal back in January, he did speak a bit of English but not very fluent at all.

Judging from the Sky interview with Ramires after the match vs Arsenal back in January, he did speak a bit of English but not very fluent at all.

Well even Tevez himself had an interview like that, take a look how it went for him LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhkTgDBRqg

Particularly strange cos English is pretty easy to learn. Speaking fluent Italian or French as a foreigner is much harder due to their complex syntax. Every damn pronoun has an own inflexion in almost every European language except in English. That's why most Germans love to learn it. I think in South America ppl might have problems adapting to a non-Romanic language even though they are in fact easier. When players come to europe and find a community of Spanish and Portugese speakers here, they do not see the necessity of learning the language.

On the other hand everyone is wanking about how good Guardiola's German is. He has been studying German for half a year, 5 hours a day and still sounds like his incisors have been unplugged. There are really few ppl who speak accurate German. Even most Germans speak some funny idioms whilst most learners sound completely ridiculous cos they do not get along with all those hard consonants. That's also the reason why everyone thinks we would speak like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjV-4CtiIV0

Well even Tevez himself had an interview like that, take a look how it went for him LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhkTgDBRqg

OMG. I could not believe he could be even uglier than he is already. But he just has to open his mouth.

FIRST WORDS: ANDRE SCHURRLE

I'm officially in love with him.

I'm easy like that!!!!

That interview was so heartfelt! It seems like someone who approached the club with the right attitude and heart. I love it when a player embraces our club and he seems to be buddies with Michael - which is winning him tons of points. Yeah, the guy already won my heart. I'm way too easy...

Andre 'yeah' Shirley... Have to call him 'Yeah Shirley' from now on :)

From Blazing Saddles ......DON'T CALL ME SHIRLEY.......