test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

André Schürrle

Started by BlueLion.,

2,741 posts in this topic

Yeah I see what you did there :) helps keep the old post count up right ;) slightly controversial comment ;) good work :)

Actually, on second viewing, don't think the 'yeah's has got much to do with English not being his 1st language. His English is already pretty good as it is and rather fluent. Just more gotta with how he speaks but again, nothing biggie.

And if you think I just post the 'controversial' comment to boost post count, then :lol:. Just only saying things as it is and how I thought about it.

Muzchap likes this

Actually, on second viewing, don't think the 'yeah's has got much to do with English not being his 1st language. His English is already pretty good as it is and rather fluent. Just more gotta with how he speaks but again, nothing biggie.

And if you think I just post the 'controversial' comment to boost post count, then :lol:. Just only saying things as it is and how I thought about it.

No I agree - I watched it before and after your comment and after was definitely more annoying :)

I guess he doesn't use 'uhm or erm' he just says 'yeah' even when he means no... :) I have been interviewed for TV a few times and it's scary as fuck and the channels I was on BBC 1 and ITV had less viewers i reckon :) thing is once you screw up on tape - it's there forever :)

Andre 'yeah' Shirley... Have to call him 'Yeah Shirley' from now on :)

Barbara likes this

I like it when a player speaks English as good as he does. All of our players must learn it. Rami is probably my favourite player after the old guard but its embarassing that he doesn't speak English. Okay its not that important but I hate guys like Tevez who've lived in England for over 5 years and cannot say two sentences properly.

Anyways, willkommen Andre, alles Gute ! :D

No I agree - I watched it before and after your comment and after was definitely more annoying :)

I guess he doesn't use 'uhm or erm' he just says 'yeah' even when he means no... :) I have been interviewed for TV a few times and it's scary as fuck and the channels I was on BBC 1 and ITV had less viewers i reckon :) thing is once you screw up on tape - it's there forever :)

Understandable. I have cracked even in just a normal class presentation before. :lol:

I like it when a player speaks English as good as he does. All of our players must learn it. Rami is probably my favourite player after the old guard but its embarassing that he doesn't speak English. Okay its not that important but I hate guys like Tevez who've lived in England for over 5 years and cannot say two sentences properly.

Judging from the Sky interview with Ramires after the match vs Arsenal back in January, he did speak a bit of English but not very fluent at all.

Particularly strange cos English is pretty easy to learn. Speaking fluent Italian or French as a foreigner is much harder due to their complex syntax. Every damn pronoun has an own inflexion in almost every European language except in English. That's why most Germans love to learn it. I think in South America ppl might have problems adapting to a non-Romanic language even though they are in fact easier. When players come to europe and find a community of Spanish and Portugese speakers here, they do not see the necessity of learning the language.

On the other hand everyone is wanking about how good Guardiola's German is. He has been studying German for half a year, 5 hours a day and still sounds like his incisors have been unplugged. There are really few ppl who speak accurate German. Even most Germans speak some funny idioms whilst most learners sound completely ridiculous cos they do not get along with all those hard consonants. That's also the reason why everyone thinks we would speak like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjV-4CtiIV0

Peppen, Bosnian Blue and termninja like this

FIRST WORDS: ANDRE SCHURRLE

I'm officially in love with him.

I'm easy like that!!!!

That interview was so heartfelt! It seems like someone who approached the club with the right attitude and heart. I love it when a player embraces our club and he seems to be buddies with Michael - which is winning him tons of points. Yeah, the guy already won my heart. I'm way too easy...

Andre 'yeah' Shirley... Have to call him 'Yeah Shirley' from now on :)

From Blazing Saddles ......DON'T CALL ME SHIRLEY.......

Particularly strange cos English is pretty easy to learn. Speaking fluent Italian or French as a foreigner is much harder due to their complex syntax. Every damn pronoun has an own inflexion in almost every European language except in English. That's why most Germans love to learn it. I think in South America ppl might have problems adapting to a non-Romanic language even though they are in fact easier. When players come to europe and find a community of Spanish and Portugese speakers here, they do not see the necessity of learning the language.

On the other hand everyone is wanking about how good Guardiola's German is. He has been studying German for half a year, 5 hours a day and still sounds like his incisors have been unplugged. There are really few ppl who speak accurate German. Even most Germans speak some funny idioms whilst most learners sound completely ridiculous cos they do not get along with all those hard consonants. That's also the reason why everyone thinks we would speak like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjV-4CtiIV0

Hahahahahaha that video :D :D :D :lol2:

Deutsch ist verdammt episch! :rant: :rant:

So Schurlle offers work rate, acceleration, and long shots.

He has average passing, and crossing.

He can play on the left and drips toward the middle to work behind the forward as a bit of a SS.

Despite his work rate he has average stamina, poor defending, and got subbed out 19 times in 36 fixtures for Leverkusen.

Had a passing success rate of 78 percent in the bundesliga compared to Hazard's 86 percent in the EPL.

Schurrle hold almost twice as much shots per game.

18 Million pounds for him.

This equivilates to 21 million euros, about 5 or 6 too much imo.

Could be a very good aquisition, and considering his work rate and speed, i could see him star in champions league games where defending and countering will be pivotal for a mourinho system.

Drogzola likes this

Dude who's the Avtar girl? Don't say your missus as you'd never be on the forum if it was :)

My missus.

:shifty: