test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

André Schürrle

Started by BlueLion.,

2,741 posts in this topic

Where do you think Schurrle will play? WILL he even play?

I admit I haven't seen him play yet and I really don't see why we transfered him... Is he good enough, to replace Oscar, Hazard or Mata?

Anyone? :)

No he is not and never will be. But Imagine one of the three is out in a big match. Would you play Moses in a CL final? I'd rather go with Schürrle. With him and de Bruyne we can rotate Mazacar more often without downgrading the team too much. With less fatigue, their performances will become even better. Also is a player who really can change a game coming from the bench.

Vulture likes this

Where do you think Schurrle will play? WILL he even play?

I admit I haven't seen him play yet and I really don't see why we transfered him... Is he good enough, to replace Oscar, Hazard or Mata?

Anyone? :)

He can play in any position across the front four. He brings versatility which is very good.

He has more shot power than most pple in our team and it will be needed when opposition crowd the box and long range shots are needed to break down opponents. He is also hard working and a defensive improvement to mata and hazard in the attack. He's pretty fast too. So he'll play a lot of games :tiphat:

Vulture likes this

0b3378eaec4211e296cd22000a1fd1c2_7.jpg

Me and my partner in crime @AndreSchuerlle

I love seeing the team bonding... :wub::P

It would help if he spelt his name correctly! :P

the ü is pronounced like ue so you can write it like that, for example in swedish we have this letter "ö" and in english you write it "oe". :)

Muzchap likes this

It is Andre's official Instagram he is linking too, so I guess it's not on Romelu :P

the ü is pronounced like ue so you can write it like that, for example in swedish we have this letter "ö" and in english you write it "oe". :)

I know dude I'm Dutch :P. I'm just saying that his surname is Schuerrle not Schuerlle!

It is Andre's official Instagram he is linking too, so I guess it's not on Romelu :P

Strange lol. Andre needs to learn how to spell his own surname correctly!

Yeah like this kid - seen some negative posts already about him...

Jesus - it's Pre-season and already being bashed!!!

Being a 1 trick pony ain't so bad - look at Robben, he does the exact same thing all the time and is awesome!

This kid will be something special, right age and mentality to fit in - just hope the people knocking him already give him a break...

Can't be doing with another Marin saga...

ANDRECHO and Barbara like this

I'm sure the same people saying Schurrle/Hazard should be dropped because of two shit pre-season performances also want Bertrand Traore to play every game for us because he scored a goal, right?

I'm sure the same people saying Schurrle/Hazard should be dropped because of two shit pre-season performances also want Bertrand Traore to play every game for us because he scored a goal, right?

Yeah I agree these reactions are unbelievable to say the least !