test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,236 posts in this topic

They still have em in kingston i'm sure, went there on weds and saw the UCL final shirts.

Bayern have won the UCL 4 times, Juve have won it twice.

Bayern have 4 stars, Juve have 2...

Weird if it's about what they've done domestically.

EDIT: ok, you seem to be right... http://en.wikipedia....football_badge)

This shows that we most definitely will wear it now on our kit.

Juventus have the stars on the kit for league triumphs. Every 10 times they win a league they put a new star. This year was there 30th before they took them away for the scandel but Juve are still using the 3 stars.

I bet Sloth's left nut that some poor bloke thinking he was top dollar went out and bought a "Hazard 11" shirt.

Kojo likes this

I bet Sloth's left nut that some poor bloke thinking he was top dollar went out and bought a "Hazard 11" shirt.

Better that than Man City where some poor bastard must have got himself a tattoo saying "Eden Hazard - Manchester City Legend".

I bet some poor barca supporter got a tattoo saying barcelona - champions of Europe 2012

Any rumored away shirts?

I'm just about to frame my 09 drogba shirt

Bayern have won the UCL 4 times, Juve have won it twice.

Bayern have 4 stars, Juve have 2...

Weird if it's about what they've done domestically.

EDIT: ok, you seem to be right... http://en.wikipedia....football_badge)

This shows that we most definitely will wear it now on our kit.

He is right, it has nothing to do with european glories. Just see for yourself, Milan has only one star over their badge and much more than one UCL.

According to PL rules, if we want to wear a star on our shirts, it has to be inside the bade (a la Aston Villa). Like I said, I can't see us ever playing in a shirt that you can only get at Stamford Bridge. Don't think Adidas would be cool with that, it would undermine their agreement with other stores. Maybe they'll surprise me, but I can only see us playing in the regular shirt next year (in CL) but with one of these badges:

http://en.wikipedia....le-winner_badge

Much like they do in the Premier League (gold patches), my Man U friend didn't realise these were special "Oh really? I just thought it was part of the kit".

Having said that, the kit next year looks super with the lettering (our new CL font). Shirt looks kind of strange with the white PL lettering.

New kit, with gold CL lettering, with champions patch? Only question is: Who to get on the back?

Dude, I think you are way wrong.

Whos saying the star will only be sold at SB? Spain played with no star in 2010 WC, after that Adidas start selling the kits with the star when a new one was made.

About the PL rules...how can they have a rule about stars? Its just a design, it just doesnt make any sense to have rules avoiding stars. I dont think there is such a rule, because thats not a CL badge or a FIFA World Cup club badge.

I doubt that!

There is no point wearing it in the premier league when it indicates that we won the champions league!

For me it's important if I can wear it with a star

Any rumored away shirts?

Sure I remember somebody (think it may have been middleoftheshed) say it was going to be white with light blue stripes?

Sure I remember somebody (think it may have been middleoftheshed) say it was going to be white with light blue stripes?

Oh cool. Sounds great :)

Huddersfield have 3 stars from when they won 3 successive league titles a long time ago, 20's i think, they are above the badge, i'm sure we can have a star like them.

726.png

Home: Blue with white stripes down the side with blue shoulders.

Away: I like the current kit, maybe change the design a bit.

Third: Luminous does not work for me, so mainly white with some yellow / orange.

Home: Blue with white stripes down the side with blue shoulders.

Away: I like the current kit, maybe change the design a bit.

Third: Luminous does not work for me, so mainly white with some yellow / orange.

mate, home kit is already out.