test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,229 posts in this topic

Ivanovic's goal against Napoli gave us the momentum to dare to dream plus we've got through every round at least using the home kit once obviously. That Gold one was used because it was it's rightful season. Well anyway i don't mind but if we lose in the new kit, it'll just be like 2008 all over again.

bloody likes this

Ivanovic's goal against Napoli gave us the momentum to dare to dream plus we've got through every round at least using the home kit once obviously. That Gold one was used because it was it's rightful season. Well anyway i don't mind but if we lose in the new kit, it'll just be like 2008 all over again.

Look, the reality is that 'either way' we have a non-football excuse. If we lose with the gold shirt it's because of the gold shirt. If we lose with the current home shirt, it's because we didn't wear the gold shirt, lmao. So...

I'd love us to use it in a UCL final but i just don't like the thought of losing in it. That's all.

Look, the reality is that 'either way' we have a non-football excuse. If we lose with the gold shirt it's because of the gold shirt. If we lose with the current home shirt, it's because we didn't wear the gold shirt, lmao. So...

if we lose in the current home shirt, it will be because we've used up our luck with it. the new shirt won't have anything to do with it

but if we lose wearing the new gold shirt, it will be because the new shirt doesn't bring us luck like the current home shirt brings luck in cl. same thing in happened in moscow

It's all about superstition. Changing the kit would give excuses if it went wrong. As bloody says, we've had a lot of luck in this UCL kit, it's the only home one we've ever had luck in so superstitious ppl would like to just carry on as we are. I'm not superstitious but some are. Also they just knocked Real Madrid out who have Gold adidas stripes. There, another one lol.

Anyway.... i don't really care what we use.

It's all about superstition. Changing the kit would give excuses if it went wrong. As bloody says, we've had a lot of luck in this UCL kit, it's the only home one we've ever had luck in so superstitious ppl would like to just carry on as we are. I'm not superstitious but some are. Also they just knocked Real Madrid out who have Gold adidas stripes. There, another one lol.

Bayern also have gold stripes..

Either way, a shirt with gold stripes will lift the Champions league come may 19th.

Quite strange that we decided to go gold and then got to the UCL final, like someone knew something. I must admit it would be awesome to wear the gold on club football's biggest stage. The shirt certainly deserves it. It is making more sense the more i think of it.

Term-X likes this

Anyone else like the third kit from this year a lot more now? :lol:

Yea, never understood the animosity towards it in the first place though. That shade of dark blue is very nice and the yellow compliments it (especially at night with floodlights).

ulsterchelsea likes this

Again, if we win the UCL, i'll get that white shirt as a semi memento. Might get it anyway, the price'll go down soon. I just thought it was very Tottenham like with the white, navy and yellow together. It was the kit that started Robbie's reign too so it is a special kit, i will get the shirt for definite.

I have a radical idea:

For the 2011/12 UCL Final, we'll wear our 2011/12 first strip.

Bonkers, ain't I?

You mean this one?

cole.jpeg

Call me crazy, but I really don't think which kit we wear will have any influence on the result.....unless we wear ones with a picture of Angelina Jolie naked to distarct the Bayern players :P

capriccioso likes this

Might hold off buying the new shirt because if we win the CL I could definitely see us sticking a star above the badge for next year

Maybe. Aston Villa did but Chelsea is hardly Aston Villa, is it?