test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,236 posts in this topic

White, Yellow and Navy? I really hope so because they are Chelsea like colours and they go awesome together. There were lots of rumours about a green kit and we got one (Quite a nice one i may add) so hopefully this is true.

We should always keep our trademark traditional colours on all 3 kits. Blue, White, Yellow (Or Red) end of!

If the second shirt is true, I do not understand it at all. A Navy Blue shirt with a royal blue square pattern taking up the majority of the front of the shirt. Does that not defeat the object of having an away shirt?

^ Apparently, it's black with blue squares repeated and fading towards the bottom of the shirt (like the orange on this years away shirt). This is only from one source though, obviously it could very well be wrong.

http://www.passionemaglie.it/2011/03/prime-anticipazioni-adidas-per-le-tre-nuove-maglie-del-chelsea-2011-2012/

It seems every chelsea forum, football shirt leaks sites etc. are all going with...

Away Shirt- Royal Blue or Sky Blue/Navy or Black square design?!

Third Shirt- White,Black,Yellow (as shown in my mock-up)

Home shirt is rumoured many different things, but most people are sticking with the horizontal stripes.

Confused how the away kit can contain so much royal blue?!

And why make yellow and black when you could put blue on it and make it proper chelsea? although i think the third shirt could look brilliant compared to the away shirt with the way rumours and sources are spreading

Away Shirt- Royal Blue or Sky Blue/Navy or Black square design?!

Are you seriously kidding me?!

Who actually designs our kit every season, I'd like to know, is he a druggie?? :doh:

leakedinter1112kits.jpg

Something similar to these kits would be fine. Particularly that white away - and we'll take the player too.

Nike has got some classy stuff at the moment.

leakedinter1112kits.jpg

Something similar to these kits would be fine. Particularly that white away - and we'll take the player too.

Nike has got some classy stuff at the moment.

My goodness those kits are absolute class.

Just heard somewhere apparently its the same template as the new spain kit and it has white bits on the shoulders with blue adidas stripes. Goes along with what David said about the collar.

spain2011.jpg

Nice one, definitely the real thing. One is just a bit sharper.

Good to see something a bit different with the shorts and socks.