test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,466 posts in this topic

well, it's the best fake picture ever then. Blue & Gold isn't Chelsea in my eyes though. We have the worst season ever, get shoved into the Europa league and we're gonna have a gold kit. Ok lads, carry on.

well, it's the best fake picture ever then. Blue & Gold isn't Chelsea in my eyes though. We have the worst season ever, get shoved into the Europa league and we're gonna have a gold kit. Ok lads, carry on.

I don't think the gold is symbolic of anything, you're reading too much into it. It's a nice change to see a 'royal' shade of blue and the gold is something different. Adidas used the 'red/pensioners/history' marketing ploy very recently (10/11 kit) as a way of changing the kit, and I don't see red being used again so soon after.

Oh, and we can still very well get 4th place, keep the faith.

A reliable blog? and do you have a link to the blog? I fancy a good read :D

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/2012/02/chelsea-adidas-home-kit-20122013-leaked.html

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/2012/02/fake-adidas-chelsea-home-kit-1213.html

The first link is about the gold one, and its only a sample, but according to them its gonna look like this.

The second link is about the fake.

NiclasCFC and termninja like this

We had red throughout the 80's and up to the mid 90's. The red, white and blue looks really good together imo and is Chelsea to me.

well, it's the best fake picture ever then.

Its not the picture that is fake, its the shirt. Chinese people made this one based in that photoshop art.

We had red throughout the 80's and up to the mid 90's. The red, white and blue looks really good together imo and is Chelsea to me.

Yes, but it's not associated with the club in the 00's to the same extent. That's why Adidas used red in the 10-11 kit, to capitalise on the sense of history (think of the cutout artwork of pensioners etc, and the 'Made from Chelsea' slogan). It was something different which had very clear marketing potential. It was a 'gimmick' for one season in my opinion. The gold could have a marketing reference to royalty/the kings road, who knows. I just don't see the red making a comeback this season.

Term-X likes this

They made the shirt really well based on the picture then and ok nice to know lol. I prefer the fake a lot more than the gold tho even if it's only a sample.

That was centenary tho, there was a reason for that but that shirt was awesome, Umbro utilised it perfectly. We need the proper colours on the badge and the Samsung to be in white or the kit will look too bland.

That was centenary tho, there was a reason for that but that shirt was awesome, Umbro utilised it perfectly. We need the proper colours on the badge and the Samsung to be in white or the kit will look too bland.

I'm pretty sure the Samsung will be made white in the final...the sponsors will want it to be visible from all angles

Yeah, I fancy the red, white and blue too but it comes with a massive problem. Whenever I wear 10/11 shirt I always get some jackass that only see the back of my shirt and asks why I support Rangers. Fuck Rangers.

The red can be done tastfuly like this 1982 shirt which is one of my favourites. I would buy it if I lived in the UK.

cfc-84536.jpg

2003-2005 is still the best shirt ever

http://todosobrecami...013-leaked.html

http://todosobrecami...e-kit-1213.html

The first link is about the gold one, and its only a sample, but according to them its gonna look like this.

The second link is about the fake.

when i clicked on the top link, the page also showed a picture of new Spain & Germany shirts, which appear to use the template that we see in the Blue/Red/White shirt......

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/EUROjerseys.jpg

What would be your choice if you could choose? The first one with the red color or the second one with the gold color?

I would chose the one with the red...

Ollie likes this

The one with the red is a brilliant Chelsea shirt imo, absolutely perfect and absolutely Chelsea. The gold is Real Madrid wannabe. When we had gold last time it made mega sense as it was our centenary and we were champions. We don't need anything fancy next year, just be traditional Chelsea until we have a real special season worthy of celebrating and being a bit flash.