test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,344 posts in this topic

Thumbs up in my book! Nice and simple and good colour choices.

Much better than the over complex away kit for me.

The 10\11 player issue techfit shirts are now available to buy in long sleeve from m and m direct for 12.99 each REALLY CHEAP for these shirts

.ad80631thumb.jpgad80691thumb.jpgad80681thumb.jpg

These shirts are the ones the players wear on the pitch and are better quality than the replicas.

They are tight fitting so keep that in mind if you do get one!

Someone is selling these on ebay for £65.00 so if you want one of these shirts go to the website i mentioned above and save a lot of money.

Might pick one of these up just to compare it to the replica. Always been curious as to what's so different about them.

Just got this seasons away shirt yesterday. Must say I'm liking it.

The boys are doing well in the tournament aswell, Quarter Finals tomorrow morning and Semi's at 4:30pm if they win, the 'Youth Policy' must be doing something right ;)

Not sure on the kit, when you hear white,yellow, blue(navy)....you can imagine a lot better than that, but not awful, will grow to like it i think

What does it really changes from a simple replica kit ?

On the france shirt the techfit is a lot more fitted

The power web strips feel like they make the shirt tighter where they are and are meant to improve posture and stability.

after wearing the shirt for a while the power web really feels like it's working and i can see why the players use them plus there are a few other different things like

the stripes and adidas logo are plastic rather than material.

Here's a picture of the techfit version

4gjcxx.jpg

Might pick one of these up just to compare it to the replica. Always been curious as to what's so different about them.

Just got this seasons away shirt yesterday. Must say I'm liking it.

Yeah i got the away shirt aswell looks better in the flesh than on pictures

The chelsea techfit is the same as the france one above but without the powerweb added not sure why chelsea and liverpool don't have that feature.

Mabye premier league rules say they can't use it.

SeB likes this

Ordered last seasons away shirt in the tech fit, 3-5 days delivery, so I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives! Think I'll get the 3rd too!

The third kit isn't all that bad in fairness. The main thing is, except for the second goalkeeper kit (Cech is retaining his green shirt to be worn whenever we're playing against a side with white on their kit, for example Bolton), there are no fluorescent colours for once!

Anyone Buy anyone the techfit shirts? Usually a medium is loose enough on me so went for a medium away one! The way I was thinking is that it should be alot tighter than the normal shirts!

Anyone Buy anyone the techfit shirts? Usually a medium is loose enough on me so went for a medium away one! The way I was thinking is that it should be a lot tighter than the normal shirts!

I got my techfit shirts yesterday (got home, away and third) and they are tighter than the replica's.

I wear small replica's and i have both medium and small techfits and both are tighter than a small replica. If i remember right the replica shirts are semi-fitted but nowhere near as tight as the techfits.

If a medium is what you normally wear than a medium techfit should be tight fitting.

The 10\11 player issue techfit shirts are now available to buy in long sleeve from m and m direct for 12.99 each REALLY CHEAP for these shirts

.ad80631thumb.jpgad80691thumb.jpgad80681thumb.jpg

These shirts are the ones the players wear on the pitch and are better quality than the replicas.

They are tight fitting so keep that in mind if you do get one!

Someone is selling these on ebay for £65.00 so if you want one of these shirts go to the website i mentioned above and save a lot of money.

Thanks for this!!!

The 3rd kit is too Tottenham for my liking. Might bdet it, not sure. I'll get the away on Friday.

I'm here to eat my own words...the away kit is fantastic in person.

Agreed, it's even better on the players and it looks great in the flesh as well. A really nice kit, adidas have done well with it. I was one of those who instantly loved it, I like mine especially as it has TERRY 26 on it :D

I got my techfit shirts yesterday (got home, away and third) and they are tighter than the replica's.

I wear small replica's and i have both medium and small techfits and both are tighter than a small replica. If i remember right the replica shirts are semi-fitted but nowhere near as tight as the techfits.

If a medium is what you normally wear than a medium techfit should be tight fitting.

I ordered mine in small as I wear a small replica. I also buy any Under Armour shirts I have in small and they fit snug. So I expect the techfit version I bought will be pretty damn tight. Don't really plan on wearing it though as I'm not really built for them. Was more out of curiosity than anything else.

TacticalBlues likes this