👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I was just about to come in and praise the very cool looking yellow kits. I prefer it when our second kit is yellow and not white or black. Then I saw the abomination that is our tracksuit. Light blue? Really? Like someone said, that makes zero sense and goes against the club's traditional royal blue.

The tracksuits and super cool training jerseys of this past season were the best I've ever seen for Chelsea.

chelsea-fc-uniform-2014.png

I will literally wear these anywhere.

Each to their own...

True. The last collar jersey we had in 2008/09 was pretty horrid but the ones on the Atletico and Man United home kits this season are nice. So long as they are made well, and they generally are. I just don't want to see collars flapping about and our players looking like morons on a football pitch.

1st image: a touch of light blue on the home 'shirt' only

2nd image: I bought that top, completely different shade to City's.

Hopefully Mourinho starts wearing his suits again.

So what you're saying is we can't wear light blue because City wear it. In that case we need to change from royal blue because Everton have already got that one covered. No more white or black away kits, and because Norwich wear yellow we'll have to get on the phone to adidas and tell them to scrap the new away shirt. Ridiculous.

Training suits are absolute class. Especially the black one Hazard is wearing. I might as well order that. Why are you moaning about the light blue? Besides our entire away looks like this season's Arsenal so is this a big deal also? No.

I admit though that Ivanovich tilted can be mistaken for Kolarov now :lol::P

We're gonna get sooo much stick from City fans for this one.... "they're even dressing like the champions" etc etc

riwhKeU.png

eZf7mqw.png

FFS, adidas had to fuck it up somehow.

That's baby blue for Jose's newly hatched eggs, not Shitty blue.

Have no problem with the color itself of the away kit but why oh why must they include the collar?! :rant:

Since it's just a small modification from the 08/09 season away kit, it would probably be better off just reuse that kit again.

Because some people like it, maybe?

Personaly I find the collar much better...