👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

maybe Chelsea will win in the yellow away shirt

chelsea_guus-hiddi_1413600c.jpg

No, that would be worse tbh, thankfully that was only the FA Cup.

When Spain won the world cup in their away kit, they quickly changed into the home shirt for the celebrations. The same would most likely happen for the PL if we were to win it away from home.

Am I the only one who doesn't care that much about how the kit looks? As long as it's not like Liverpool's away shirt this season, I'm fine with it. I mean it's blue, what else matters? :P

Not really, it has extremely dark stripes DOMINATING it and from a distance the stripes look black.

'Blue shirt' should refer to it being the solid colour.

Not really, it has extremely dark stripes DOMINATING it and from a distance the stripes look black.

'Blue shirt' should refer to it being the solid colour.

Meh, if I can endure and get used to seeing Torres playing for us, I can get over a few stripes on the kit. Won't make winning the league next season any less sweeter! :blue scalf:

From a distance (mainly how we will view this) the stripes look black!, like black & blue, just awful. When was the last time we had a collar?, wake up adidas..

Can't believe this is the shirt we will win our first trophy under Jose with, THIS.. is the historic shirt, ffs..

The last collared shirt we had was fucking cursed.