test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,164 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/10/nike-chelsea-19-20-home-kit.html?m=1

Sorry to be the one to bring this fucking monstrosity but there you go. Seems legit although I cannot believe this is acceptable. Clubs run by monkeys throughout. Who signs of on that? 

oh FUCK no!

I didn't think it would get WORSE than this years shit

i LOVED the 2017-18 strip

proper kit, but this year and NOW THIS!!!!

what the fuckery is going on?

it is as bad as this old shit

maybe worse

1632016.jpg.0.jpg

ulsterchelsea likes this

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

What the bloody hell is that?! Like a load of doodles done with a sharpie.. Or a PJ top.. Surely not. 

lol, PJ top!!

THAT IS SO TRUE

we are becoming a joke club:(

from further back in this thread, I actually like this one, except  it needs a proper collar

it is streets ahead of this new monstrosity

slap a nice collar on this, and bang

I love that little white asymmetrical contrast stripe and the all white Yokohama label

D1-PE2NW0AEjc1J?format=jpg&name=medium

BlueSunshine and 11Drogba like this

Although this fucking travesty appears to be more and more legit. That Nike logo has some weird 3D surround going on and looks too much to be a cheap fake imo. Honestly bar the holes in the bars in the roof of Stamford bridge can anyone identify ANYTHING else on that that's meant to be related to the bridge? 

IMG_20190425_201703.jpg

34 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Although this fucking travesty appears to be more and more legit. That Nike logo has some weird 3D surround going on and looks too much to be a cheap fake imo. Honestly bar the holes in the bars in the roof of Stamford bridge can anyone identify ANYTHING else on that that's meant to be related to the bridge? 

IMG_20190425_201703.jpg

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/10/nike-chelsea-19-20-home-kit.html

Vesper likes this

Nike was giving City classic simple kits for years. Why the hell they have to fuck around with graphic design on ours...

This season kit is crap. Next season one looks poor too. 2017/18 was nice and if they did that one again but with white trim around sleeves and collar, it would be brilliant.

ulsterchelsea likes this

How does the design process work with these, is it purely down to Nike (i.e. does the club have any say or influence over the designs and colours)?

Either way, surely you would canvass opinion from supporters, those who you're hoping to buy the kits.

Surely no one would have been sweet on this?!

owner, board, some supporters, players, coach (?), jerseys now....is there any part of this football club that is at least normal. lmao we are something else.

Vesper and 1905didierblue like this

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Nike was giving City classic simple kits for years. Why the hell they have to fuck around with graphic design on ours...

This season kit is crap. Next season one looks poor too. 2017/18 was nice and if they did that one again but with white trim around sleeves and collar, it would be brilliant.

Well...some fashionista on the Chelsea management team is clearly approving these.

Probably thinking kit campaigns like "...made in Stamford Bridge" ..will resonate with fans and bring in the $$$

Regarding the kit itself, I'm hoping that just like the Adidas 'lion' emblem pajama top kit, the background graphics are not that visible when players actually wear them when playing. ( Doesn't our teal toothpaste 3'rd kit have similar background graphics? Don't think those are that visible)

Gotta remember, these kit leak photos are always taken under the worst camera lighting and make the kit look a lot worse than they actually are.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Well...some fashionista on the Chelsea management team is clearly approving these.

Probably thinking kit campaigns like "...made in Stamford Bridge" ..will resonate with fans and bring in the $$$

Regarding the kit itself, I'm hoping that just like the Adidas 'lion' emblem pajama top kit, the background graphics are not that visible when players actually wear them when playing. ( Doesn't our teal toothpaste 3'rd kit have similar background graphics? Don't think those are that visible)

Gotta remember, these kit leak photos are always taken under the worst camera lighting and make the kit look a lot worse than they actually are.

Yeah our last adidas kit with those lions looked like pajama on first images, but it was actualy one of nicest in adidas era.

Maybe design on this one wont be as visible either. But one way or another, it lacks more white decals. And the socks shouldnt be blue.

Blue Armour likes this

6 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Happy with this now if this is true

IMG_20190425_201354.jpg

that looks much better

but all these 'previews' look super fake

especially that HORRID home kit

6 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

IMG_20190425_201703.jpg

my sweet fa is that fooking UGLY as fuckall

just hideous

what the hell were they thinking???????

it looks like cheap after swim type shirts sold by higglers at a dodgy Jamaican beach

Laylabelle and ulsterchelsea like this

Wow what is this?  We were first in many things back in the day. Now club is so bad at everything they do. Only top European club without proper and big enough stadium and now this jersey?  Must be a joke. Let's do something revolutionary. Club should try to make a sponsor deal with Gucci or Tom Ford or Givenchy. 

DDA likes this

9 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Happy with this now if this is true

IMG_20190425_201354.jpg

Is Russian collar because of Roman? Or to piss English authorities? Lol

xPetrCechx likes this

Who ever designs these kits must be a Tottenham fan because it is verging in taking the piss lol.

xPetrCechx likes this

13 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

IMG_20190425_201703.jpg

:philjones:mouthclosed::ph34r::blink:

13 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

How does the design process work with these, is it purely down to Nike (i.e. does the club have any say or influence over the designs and colours)?

Either way, surely you would canvass opinion from supporters, those who you're hoping to buy the kits.

Surely no one would have been sweet on this?!

They couldn't give a fuck about us mate. The annoyance is any of the other teams tops I've seen, albeit not confirmed, look decent enough. Why is this acceptable?