👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Not a fan. It would have taken them 30 seconds to come up with that design. Would a collar be too much to ask for?

I like a collar on my kits but not with the pattern on this kit. The stripes are a bit too immature I would say and it would clash with the look of the collar too much, I'd love a simple collar like the ones on the new Greece kits next year maybe.

Greece-World-Cup-2014-Jersey.jpg

Big fan of the home kit. Think its simple and smart. By the way anyone wanting to get Hazard on the back of their shirts I'd wait as he might move to number 10 now. Think I'm gonna get Cahill on the back of mine, who might change to 5 as well.

I usually never get names but Hazard 10 sounds nice.

adidas gives Real madrid better kits.

we should switch to Nike.

Fuck no. In addition to Nike making hideous kits they they already have two major English clubs in their ranks whereas Adidas are fully committed to Chelsea, which means all kinds of unique marketing campaigns, events etc. to raise the profile of the club.

Fuck no. In addition to Nike making hideous kits they they already have two major English clubs in their ranks whereas Adidas are fully committed to Chelsea, which means all kinds of unique marketing campaigns, events etc. to raise the profile of the club.

I thought the Manchester's kits were nice....

AS long as we don't get Liverpool's sponsors, I will be content.

The only reason Torres is in this advertisement is because he sells shirts. All his little fan boys will buy his shirts and bring money into the club which is a positive, but he is poison I tell you and it makes me sick.

I thought the Manchester's kits were nice....

AS long as we don't get Liverpool's sponsors, I will be content.

Umbro make the best kits and it just so happens that Nike bought Umbro a couple years ago and now all of their kits looks sharp.

From a distance (mainly how we will view this) the stripes look black!, like black & blue, just awful. When was the last time we had a collar?, wake up adidas..

Can't believe this is the shirt we will win our first trophy under Jose with, THIS.. is the historic shirt, ffs..