test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,229 posts in this topic

why is it taking so long for us to get our kits this season? is it because of the transition to Nike?

I remember this one season where the players actually wore the new kit on the last match of the season.

4 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

why is it taking so long for us to get our kits this season? is it because of the transition to Nike?

I remember this one season where the players actually wore the new kit on the last match of the season.

Adidas deal doesn't expire until June 30th. Expect to hear something in early July. 

55 minutes ago, volfan89 said:

Adidas deal doesn't expire until June 30th. Expect to hear something in early July. 

ahh! that makes sense. 

3 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

Same thing happened when we switched to Yokohama. I think they even started the pre-season in the previous kits if I remember correctly.

I think Nike is releasing a few kits July 1st. I know a few leaks have said July 1st for a number of teams. 

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

222.pngDDLLss1XgAAwMcB.jpg

333.png

The New kit, leaked and sold way ahead of the spectacular unveiling.

Can't understand how?!

They probably send them out to shops before the official unveiling so kits can be sold the same day they are shown to the public.

9 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

They probably send them out to shops before the official unveiling so kits can be sold the same day they are shown to the public.

Exposed...

I absolutely love the home shirt. But I do love plain shirts. Not dying about the away tbh. Think a round neck would have been better, but still, nice enough. Homes a definite purchase for me and the boys 

Fernando likes this

The home jersey was exactly what I were expecting from Nike.

I wouldn't want them to just go and do something exaggerated for their debut kit, just simple and well built, which is something Nike has been done recently.

With that said, I find something odd with the white kit, the upper color is off for me, should be a darker gray instead of this silver thing and the neck looks ugly, just hope this is some early versions not the final product for the white one