👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

Off the main web site:

The new ultra-modern kit in traditional Reflex Blue draws inspiration from looks that have graced the King's Road over the years, especially seen in the ergonomically fitted shape, crew collar design and 'epilette' three stripes.

Layered chest panelling coupled with the 3D Formotion cut allows complete freedom of movement. Waffled Climacool fabric and mesh panelling across major sweat zones will increase comfort and ensure players remain cool and dry.

I don't care if reflex mesh clima blue whatever shit is on it, it's still a piece of shit

it's really piece of shitttt. i hope they would see that fans are not loving it and they would change them until next season starts. <_<

Please Adidas Change Them. :o

It's not for the fans, it's for the players. They don't design it especially for the fans do they. I understand they add special aspects on it for the fans but the body armour, different material and climacool is to 'optimise' the players performence. I couldn't careless how it looked to be honest!

Edited by we hate scouse

It was in the megastore window today and is actually quite nice.

Good material and well put together. I think you'll like it more when you see it in the flesh.

Also going with tradition the green on the keeper kit is as flourescent as the stewards jackets.

No matter how it looks and what material it is n what it does for the players, what the fuck are those seam lines all about, surely they cant be needed. Theres so much sport technology nowadays about what makes players play better and what-not, its all crap.

I'll get it but its not exactly one of our best. Plain, stupid stitching, well w/e lol i get em for £30 anyway

It's not for the fans, it's for the players. They don't design it especially for the fans do they. I understand they add special aspects on it for the fans but the body armour, different material and climacool is to 'optimise' the players performence. I couldn't careless how it looked to be honest!

technically they design it for the fans, if fans would not buy it so what's the reason to have new kits.it's all business.it's simple produce new kit>>>buy a superstar player>>>>make money

Screw all your discounts, i'll get a replica for 3 Pounds, once converted from Pakistan Rupees =)

chelseboi

do you get the adidas sign with it???

btw do Chelsea have a new away kit??

if so, when is it out???

anyone know???

Edited by chelsea_4_eva

chelseboi

do you get the adidas sign with it???

Addidas sign doesnt matter. After all these Jerseys are manufactured either in india, thailand, china or indonesia. I have 3 shirts, the finishing is poor, the material is so iritating to the skin, has loose threads sticking out from finishing. And it pains me to think that i spent 75$ on each of them.

The club gets the jerseys made for may be 2-3$ per jersey and sell it with an addidas sign for 75$. 70$ profit there.

I'd buy those 5$ jerseys from now on.

Edited by warnie_666

I have had bad experiences with replicas as they lasted half the time as official ones and the stuff it is made of really bugged me skin-wise

I never really have had any problems with official jerseys so I deal with the price and it usually lasts