test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,464 posts in this topic

Why not yellow, why not grey and orange?

I can't be arsed to work it out myself but how many away/3rd kits have adidas made us that aren't black or white?

07-08 away

08-09 third

09-10 away

10-11 third

14-15 away

out of 20

07-08 away

08-09 third

09-10 away

10-11 third

14-15 away

out of 20

Forgot about that awful 10-11 green third kit. Even the 09-10 away may as well of been black.

Forgot about that awful 10-11 green third kit. Even the 09-10 away may as well of been black.

That design down the middle ruined it. I didn't mind the color for a third kit.

birminghamcityvchelseapremierleagueoivc_

The further we get away from the 07/08 away kit, the more I miss it. I hated it at the time, but give it the fit that players wear these days and I think it'd look good

robben.jpg

Why not yellow, why not grey and orange?

I can't be arsed to work it out myself but how many away/3rd kits have adidas made us that aren't black or white?

Off the top of my head...

07/08 away(luminous yellow)

08/09 third (yellow)

09/10 away (black/blue)

10/11 third (green)

14/15 away (yellow)

Five kits out of the 29 adidas have manufactured for us.

Don't know of exact unveiling dates as of yet,but:

Home shirt expected around the usual aditimeframe of April/May,this season it was delayed because sponsor.

Away shirt expected in July

Third shirt expected in August.

2015.October.29
Yokohama Rubber to Release Tire with Chelsea Football Club Logo Commemorating Partnership
2015102911tr002_2_1.jpg
2015102911tr002_2_2.jpg
“BluEarth-A AE50 Chelsea FC Edition” featuring the Chelsea Football Club logo on the sidewall.
chelsea-yoko-588x800.jpg
Yokohama release Chelsea tyre
Thursday 29th October 2015

http://www.tyrepress.com/2015/10/yokohama-release-chelsea-tyre/

The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. is to launch the “BluEarth-A AE50 Chelsea FC Edition” featuring the Chelsea Football Club logo on the sidewall. Following the product’s release in Japan on 29 October, the tyre will be launched gradually in Europe, Asia and South America, with approaches varying from country to country. According to Yokohama, the Chelsea tyre will be available in three sizes: 225/45R17 94W, 205/55R16 91V and 195/65R15 91H.
The commemorative BluEarth-A AE50 Chelsea FC Edition tyre is a development of the tyre with same name, however with the addition of “large, complementing logos of both Yokohama and Chelsea FC”.
Yokohama Rubber concluded a five-year partnership agreement with Chelsea FC in February 2015. Chelsea FC first team members are now competing in the Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, and various domestic competitions wearing the new Adidas kit bearing the Yokohama Tyres logo.
Chelsea FC Signs $300 Million Sponsorship Deal With Yokohama Rubber
FEB 26, 2015 @ 04:32 PM
source : forbes.com
Tyres/Tires Companies Sponsorships in Football
Tag: Football sponsorship
here is other links about the tyres/tires
Edited by KevinAshburner
Sidzeret likes this

I usually buy kits without a players name on the back of it.

This year, for some reason I decided to order the home kit with hazard on the back :(

Does anybody here know a good way to remove the printing without ruining the shirt?

I usually buy kits without a players name on the back of it.

This year, for some reason I decided to order the home kit with hazard on the back :(

Does anybody here know a good way to remove the printing without ruining the shirt?

I did it when Mata left using the tip of a hot iron to peel away the lettering.

u2LqJfg.jpg

I did it when Mata left using the tip of a hot iron to peel away the lettering.

You are silly. I left Mata on my shirt because for better or worse he still one of my favourites.

King11Didier likes this

You are silly. I left Mata on my shirt because for better or worse he still one of my favourites.

I took Mata off of my shirt as well.

It didn't work out so well. You can still see the residue from the glue.

so looking at the chelsea kits release dates. so I think that sometime in april 2016 around the dates 10 -to- 19 April 2016 we might get the 2016/2017 kits revealed.

Analysis- Premier League Shirt Release Dates over the years

http://www.footballkitnews.com/17781/analysis-premier-league-shirt-release-dates-over-the-years/

from the 2011/2012 season to 2015/2016 Chelsea FC Kits Released Dates.

Chelsea FC Kits Revealed.

July 16 2015

April 4, 2014

April 18, 2013

April 11, 2012

April 12, 2011

They got it right the current season kit, now they are saying this is the next season's kit:

chelsea-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

Awful, boring and cheesy at the same time.

I reckon it will be impossible to make a decent kit with this ugly yokohama logo.

Fitting i'd say, this season we're playing like little boys going to sleep after a long and tiring day in the park, next season they'll get to play with a cute little pyjama with lions all over it ready to be tucked under the blankets.

BlueLion. and Sovieticus like this

Aside from it looking like a pajama top, it's not a bad, but simple design. I think it'll look great on the TV because we may not see the little lions. I hated the 09-10 home shirt (the bra one) up close but it looked great on the pitch.

MichaelDance likes this