test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,236 posts in this topic

So no Chelsea kit for me this year. The design itself is not that bad, but the new sponsor's logo and name look so cheap and classless. Fly Emirates and Samsung used to fit way better on our kits. But hell, money is money.

(in regards to 3rd kit shorts)

Our opponents will be very much distracted looking 10 of those shorts on the pitch, they will left the pitch having bad migraine :lol:

Like the blue and the white, I agree fly emirates looks classy but I think this one is not that bad at all and the third kit i like the shirt :blue scalf:

When the camera was aimed at the bench during the game, you could see the PL patch being very loose, just hanging in a couple of threads on I think Willian or someone.

Cheap quality... Saving money for transfers obviously...

Costa's was about off when he was subbed as well. If we would have lost, Jose would have blown up on the kit man for his shoddy job

Thendo likes this

So today if not West brom game we would show our 3rd kit as any other adidas team. So far as i see our kits are the worst of all, maybe Juventus kit is not very good but i like it. What i notice, that our kit always have some squares or lines like our home and 3rd kit this year, meanwhile other team kits like RM, Bayern, MU don't have and it looks very good. Second, i think our kit whit white Yokohama logo would look so much better, because when its red we need some red details on kit, and that looks shit like red and white lines on the neck in home kit, Blue and white all the way. I don't have photoshop so i can't make my version of the kit. I think our 2nd kit is best this year, but if theres woudn't be red line on the shoulder and Yokohama logo would be Blue that would look so much better, again Blue and white all the way. Again 3rd kit would be very good if not those black lines and red Yokohama logo, if Yokohama logo would be white and theres wouldn't be any lines, that would look so much better.

So today if not West brom game we would show our 3rd kit as any other adidas team. So far as i see our kits are the worst of all, maybe Juventus kit is not very good but i like it. What i notice, that our kit always have some squares or lines like our home and 3rd kit this year, meanwhile other team kits like RM, Bayern, MU don't have and it looks very good. Second, i think our kit whit white Yokohama logo would look so much better, because when its red we need some red details on kit, and that looks shit like red and white lines on the neck in home kit, Blue and white all the way. I don't have photoshop so i can't make my version of the kit. I think our 2nd kit is best this year, but if theres woudn't be red line on the shoulder and Yokohama logo would be Blue that would look so much better, again Blue and white all the way. Again 3rd kit would be very good if not those black lines and red Yokohama logo, if Yokohama logo would be white and theres wouldn't be any lines, that would look so much better.

:carlo::carlo::carlo::carlo::carlo::philjones

This is how our 3rd Kits compared to other Adidas teams

CNcNdDxVEAAHnAL.png

Our 3rd kit shorts is similar with Manure!

By the way, these 3rd Kits are called "spark in The Night" by Adidas