👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

You guys don't know the meaning of SWAG like me.

Go home.

Does it mean Secretly We Are Gay to you? Because to me it means Something We Asians Got.

Just kidding, love you Spike.

Im praying that the home kit is fake, 2nd kit looks amazing to me, third is just okay.

The home shirt is a fake based on the photoshop of this teamwear template:

48472.jpg

See Derby kit 11/12

New-Derby-County-Kit-11-12.jpg

No way adidas are giving us a 2 year old template that any Sunday league team can wear. Even if it did end up being that exact design the real thing will look much better, that is just a bad fake.

A guy from another forum -- who is currently working for Adidas -- informed me a few weeks back that the current Adidas kit campaign for Chelsea didn't include Lampard or Torres -- alluding to the fact that they may not be here next season. Of course, it could simply be that neither are being used for the kit campaign.

At the time, he also said that the campaign would be related to players and blue paint. The little video just released does include blue paint. So he's on the mark so far.

Today he informs me the campaign will include... "...Terry falling back into a big pit of blue paint...", "Also has Mata, Luiz, and Cahill being smothered with blue paint. Mata looks boss, and Luiz is pulling an almost Jesus like pose."

So I suspect that the above is all we are likely to see tomorrow. More than likely some promotional crap, and maybe, at best, the home shirt.

Edit: I say, at best the home shirt, because they guy I'm quoting said he hadn't seen the shirt, only the promotional material. So a kit reveal is probably unlikely.

A guy from another forum -- who is currently working for Adidas -- informed me a few weeks back that the current Adidas kit campaign for Chelsea didn't include Lampard and Torres -- alluding to the fact that they may not be here next season. Of course, it could simply be that neither are being used for the kit campaign.

At the time, he also said that the campaign would be related to players and blue paint. The little video just released does include blue paint. So he's on the mark so far.

Today he informs me the campaign will include... "...Terry falling back into a big pit of blue paint...", "Also has Mata, Luiz, and Cahill being smothered with blue paint. Mata looks boss, and Luiz is pulling an almost Jesus like pose."

So I suspect that the above is all we are likely to see tomorrow. More than likely some promotional crap, and maybe, at best, the home shirt.

So what's the home kit supposed to look like?

Adidas is set to reveal the new Chelsea 13/14 Home Kit on 05/04/13. The Chelsea 2013/14 Home Jersey comes in the main color Blue with white applications. The new Chelsea 2013/2014 Home Shirt comes under the campaign "It's blue, what else matters?" and will be officially released today. Adidas released also two teaser pictures.
Adidas-Chelsea-13-14-home-Kit.jpgAdidas-Chelsea-13-14-home-Kit-1.jpg

Adidas is set to reveal the new Chelsea 13/14 Home Kit on 05/04/13. The Chelsea 2013/14 Home Jersey comes in the main color Blue with white applications. The new Chelsea 2013/2014 Home Shirt comes under the campaign "It's blue, what else matters?" and will be officially released today. Adidas released also two teaser pictures.

Adidas-Chelsea-13-14-home-Kit.jpgAdidas-Chelsea-13-14-home-Kit-1.jpg

dont know where this comes from (assume adidas) but it would seem to rubbish the touted home kit. You wouldnt describe the kit on here as blue with white applications , it would be blue and yellow as the "main" colours

^ Adidas don't have a lot of followers do they?, I'd expect a major brand like that to have Millions.

You're right. Nike has roughly 1M followers while the official adidas account has a mere 70k. Although both brands have separate accounts for different regions/sports, I still think adidas is lacking a bit in terms of marketing.