test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,236 posts in this topic

First time I've ever heard buttons referred to as "poppers."

:lol:

:P I'd call it a popper too. Or a snap fastener. But never a button.

I was going to pre-order the new home shirt in long sleeve from the US megastore. I noticed they didn't have it and also noticed the patches in the image was of the regular Premier League sleeve patch. I sent an email and got a reply saying they didn't have any long sleeves and didn't know when they would get them and no response about the patches. Great service...

Too bad I can't order from the UK store. Looks like I'm waiting for the Kitbag pre-order.

Edit: I just checked the store again, and they have the L/S pre-order, but the patches have disappeared from all of the shirts :dunno:

:P I'd call it a popper too. Or a snap fastener. But never a button.

I'd call it a press stud.

I call amyl nitrate poppers party%202_zpskq1nybcu.gif

11/12 kit was cool. 14/15 one was just unacceptable. The blue was ugly and the stripes were a pain to watch. Its weird because the last time adidas came out with such a bad design was back in 09/10 season, when the team also won the PL.

Incredible how tastes vary. I actually really really liked the two kits you mentioned, I don't like the the home kit now, and finally I like the second and third kit but it seems most of others don't :D
CeleryFC likes this

I hope we'll be the first club to put some wearable electronics on our kits someday. Imagine an LED backed invisible badge that glows when tapped :D .. don't know if it'd be allowed though

Away kit is sexy as hell. Will buy.

Keeper one looks like an atrocious 90's kit. Awful.

It looks similar to the Real's kit posted a few pages back, with a different color obviously.

Also it seems that as long as Lolichon is here at the club we will continue to have flashy colours in the GK kit.

xPetrCechx likes this

It looks similar to the Real's kit posted a few pages back, with a different color obviously.

Also it seems that as long as Lolichon is here at the club we will continue to have flashy colours in the GK kit.

lol....

How Lollichon decides our gk kit color?....

What does that fingerprint mean anyway? It looks out of place and has nothing to do with our club whatsoever.

A picture of celery would have more in common than this.

CFC888 likes this