👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

why cant i order the CL kit with Hazard in gold letters and number?

wonder if they are sold out?

So far they havent been offered here in the US. I got my techfit version with the UCL Badge & Hazard from megastoreasia, had someone in Hong Kong order for me

wonder if they are sold out?

So far they havent been offered here in the US. I got my techfit version with the UCL Badge & Hazard from megastoreasia, had someone in Hong Kong order for me

actually looks like megastoreusa recently posted the Hazard gold lettering finally

http://www.chelseamegastoreusa.com/departments-ucl-kits-chelsea-12-13-hazard-ucl-home-soccer-jersey.html

• 3 weeks later...

the likes of jjb should have them. They did for the citeh shirts anyway when I was last in.

Has JJB popped it's cloggs now?

Nowhere seems to be have them I'm guessing it's only available from megastore. Does anyone know if the megastore will just print a shirt you take in? Does it have to have been bought from the actual store?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was a big fan of the kit we wore on Sunday. White shirt looked nice with the navy blue shorts/socks. Looked alot better than the all white-kit anyway. Just my opinion!

Here's Juan Mata in the kit after his goal.

tumblr_mefj2aRXFW1rqtw82o1_500.png

Big time, that shirt with the navy shorts and socks looked so nice compared to the all white. A bit like how we used our 3rd kit against them in 06/07 with the blue shorts. I don't like all white kits and i hate white shorts with any kit.

All those poor cunts that forked out for the Champions league kit. SMH

Lucky i've made a rule only to buy those with premier league printing.

I just brought the Champions League Kit with the winners patch on it with Drogba on the back!