test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,344 posts in this topic

I'd say thats real, looks like a proper adidas shop/warehouse. Thats our home kit in the background.

It's alright but we've seen it all before.

I think the Adidas logo on the white shirt should definately be on the right, not in the middle. but nice work. love both of them

Same. That's what I did at first, but it didn't look right on Photoshop so I put it in the middle.

I like it.. It's better than this season's away kit, for sure!

Nope, I'm with you! It's great, better than what we've had recently!

Are you serious ? Better than the orange+black ? That kit is the best adidas kit ever. Pure class.

King11Didier likes this

Are you serious ? Better than the orange+black ? That kit is the best adidas kit ever. Pure class.

This. agree with you Henrique.. I personally LOVE the orange black kit, but not sure if its the best adidas kit ever!

This. agree with you Henrique.. I personally LOVE the orange black kit, but not sure if its the best adidas kit ever!

ok, forget about "best adidas kit ever".

King11Didier likes this

I hate everything about it. Shade of blue is too pale, black looks very dull (may just be the pics), the monotone Chelsea badge, the white stripes on the shoulders look out of place, the squares that form the pattern are far too big, the V neck is awful. I could go on. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to design a simple, decent looking kit? I miss Umbro.

Term-X likes this

FFS! Why can't they just make a simple plain black, Yellow or white away kit! Whats with the ugly grid? honestly? what do grids have to do with Chelsea FC? Somebody needs to send a petition to the Club to sack the kit designer.. I didn't buy any away or 3rd kits last season and it looks like i won't be buying them this season..

Term-X likes this

First the poor play our our players, then the sacking of Carlo and now this kit? The jokes just keep on coming...

Guys. um i know your going to maybe give me a dirty look or two but. I kind of like that black one.