test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,236 posts in this topic

Every Time I want to buy the white one, may dad saying that if i will play football with this kit, after 1-2 games from white it will be black... <_<

I like it. However I am not going to be a good little consumer and buy it. I have several already, I don't need any more jerseys.

That's my job B)

CE-yUOZXIAIykki.jpg

c4354debd3e630bf8ca37132329fe5db.jpg

The two collars are different. The first one just ends. The second comes down to the shirt. Either way, I love this kit. I like how the red Y compliments the red on the collar and sleeves. Last time there was red on the shirt, we had the gold badges, and it looked fine. This one will look great on the pitch

article-1328436-0AF35A97000005DC-714_468

The two collars are different. The first one just ends. The second comes down to the shirt. Either way, I love this kit. I like how the red Y compliments the red on the collar and sleeves. Last time there was red on the shirt, we had the gold badges, and it looked fine. This one will look great on the pitch

article-1328436-0AF35A97000005DC-714_468

The more I look at that kit, the more I hate it. The abrupt red collar looks so out of place.

CE-yUOZXIAIykki.jpg

You know as the season progresses, you get used to seeing the players wear the kits, but I'd just like to say that collar is fucking awful! Something else I don't like about the shirt, is the gold ring around the badge.. I don't know why but to me, it sticks out like a sore thumb and it just looks ugly.. compared to what it looks like on the current jersey..

Another thing I'd like to say, is that the last five seasons we've had white in the collar, we've not gone on to win the league (last time was 2004-05 of course)..

They don't look like official adidias versions too me, the design could be the same, we will have to wait and see.

but strips always look ten times better once being worse and not in a plastic bag or laid out flat!

Viper22 likes this

Cannot see whats wrong with a tiny bit of red on the kit.

I was always told is was to pay respect/homage to the Chelsea Pensioners...not sure how true that is but sounds plausible enough.

Suppose we will see kits in June once Samsung deal is over

kmk108 likes this

You know as the season progresses, you get used to seeing the players wear the kits, but I'd just like to say that collar is fucking awful! Something else I don't like about the shirt, is the gold ring around the badge.. I don't know why but to me, it sticks out like a sore thumb and it just looks ugly.. compared to what it looks like on the current jersey..

Another thing I'd like to say, is that the last five seasons we've had white in the collar, we've not gone on to win the league (last time was 2004-05 of course)..

The ring around the badge is bigger on the stitched on crests. I'm sure the ones the players will wear will be iron on

Chelsea-2014-15-home-kit-released.jpg

386835.jpg

The collar itself is really ugly. And with this red on it is even worse...
The away and the 3rd kit look good, but we don't use them often.

Term-X likes this

Don't we usually play the last home game of the season wearing the following seasons' kit? I suppose that is off this year with the delay in the sponsorship and such?

Don't we usually play the last home game of the season wearing the following seasons' kit? I suppose that is off this year with the delay in the sponsorship and such?

Yes we do.

We normally announce the new kit before the season ends and wear the new kit in our last game.