test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,229 posts in this topic

Love it. Yellow away is a long , proper chels, tradition.

Doubtless you'll be adding it to your collection Steve ? Nice addition

Sure will mate, will order it this week most likely! Just need to decide who I want on the back. Possibly Frankie or John again!

BlueLion. and Fulham Broadway like this

Its been awhile since I've got our home and away shirts but this season I will be buying both. Lovely kit that, our home one is nice too.

Lovely stuff.

I will also be getting both kits. Both lovley this year!!

Absolutely beautiful kit.

I wish we'd actually wear our away kit more often throughout the season. I swear it felt as though we only wore the white kit like 3 times all season this past year.

We're gonna get sooo much stick from City fans for this one.... "they're even dressing like the champions" etc etc

riwhKeU.png

eZf7mqw.png

FFS, adidas had to fuck it up somehow.

xrijCfE.png

Fuck sake Adidas... They're having a mare -_-

Worst thing is, our ENTIRE bench with be light blue... and even Jose is wearing official tracksuits instead of suits now.

City fans will have a field day with this one, 'prepare for the banter'.

Are Adidas serious?! :doh:

Hopefully they predominantly use the training kits/coats with the black base and light blue strips as opposed to the light blue base a black strips. The black based training kits look like this for those who haven't seen them (Sorry for the low quality pics and 'tilt'):

IMG_1746_zpsd689eca7.jpg

IMG_1748_zps32ac2726.jpg

IMG_1747_zps73f0e949.jpg