👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-15/champions-league-win-may-determine-samsung-s-backing-of-chelsea.html

Chelsea’s jersey sponsorship contract with Samsung Electronics Co. (005930) may hinge on the London soccer team’s performance in the May 19 Champions League final against Bayern Munich.

The South Korean electronics maker, which last quarter surpassed Nokia Oyj (NOK1V) as the world’s largest mobile phone maker, put its name on the club’s shirt in July 2005. The company will decide on whether to renew its annual 16.3 million-euro ($21 million) deal by the end of this month, said Sunny Hwang, Samsung’s vice president and head of worldwide sports marketing.

Who cares if we are with samsung next season the most important factor about a chelsea top is the chelsea crest not the name on the back or what sponsor we have .

On other football top news ...im really tempted to get the goalie top with cech on the back . Does anyone know when the away top usually gets released is it mid july ?

Im sure Samsung arent the only company that can sponsor Chelsea , regardless we will find ourselves with a top company as a sponsor im sure .

Very naive..

The Samsung sponsorship is the fifth highest in european football, losing them would be disastrous, as their attitude is the same as every organisation..

Being associated with a winning team is much better than a failing team. - Samsung vice president

Dont get me wrong im not saying we dont need a major sponsor or that money , winning the CL should be about the players the club and the fans not for some sponsor. What i meant is there will always be someone else to sponsor chelsea if worst comes to worst.

With this rule about you can only spend what you make can roman not get his company to sponsor us then just plough loads of money into the club ?

Dont get me wrong im not saying we dont need a major sponsor or that money , winning the CL should be about the players the club and the fans not for some sponsor. What i meant is there will always be someone else to sponsor chelsea if worst comes to worst.

^ If worst comes to worst, we will have a 'lesser' deal, which would be disastrous with the FFP coming into place. Like I said, every company feels the same way Samsung do...

Being associated with a winning team is much better than a failing team. - Samsung vice president

^ If worst comes to worst, we will have a 'lesser' deal, which would be disastrous with the FFP coming into place. Like I said, every company feels the same way Samsung do...

How is Abramovich doing with his companies ? , Reason i ask is could we not do a city where they have seen this loophole by having the owners bro company as the sponsor and then just flood money into the team that way ?

I hope we keep Samsung as our sponsor. Colors match and they grew just as much as we did. I really don't want our jersey to say "Emirates" or " BetXXX"

There is no way Fly Emirates would sponsor us since they sponsor our rivals arsenal and there stadium is named after the company.

Ugh, just imagine how ugly our shirt would be with some scummy, two-bit betting company on the front of it.

bet 365 :cry: though i doubt we would go with a betting company .

BlueLion did you get the new goalie top what do you make of it , i got the home top l/s already but im thinking of getting the goalie top the green and gold go so well i think .