test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,236 posts in this topic

From a distance (mainly how we will view this) the stripes look black!, like black & blue, just awful. When was the last time we had a collar?, wake up adidas..

Can't believe this is the shirt we will win our first trophy under Jose with, THIS.. is the historic shirt, ffs..

The last collared shirt we had was fucking cursed.

I'll give the money too but I do know that adidas is ripping us off. Extortionate pricing at £90 if rumors are to be believed.

That's like what? $120? I've bought ONE authentic Jersey, if they're that much id rather buy one from gogoalshop. $35 lol and they look EXACTLY the same. Doubt i'll buy one though, not a big fan.

Hopefully the away kit is classy, these aren't kits are for kids. I like this years kit so much feel like buying a second with 'HAZARD' on it.

Someone will probably get #10 IMO. New player who will arrive in summer or Hazard. Eden has #10 next to his name on most of his online accounts, wears #10 in Belgium NT, his idol was Zidane (had #10 in France NT). Also he is our poster boy and would probably sell even more shirts then. I like him with #17 more though, feels unique.

Whats gonna happen to Mata's #10 kit?

I don't want to buy a kit and find out later Hazard/Willian has changed to #10

Same here. Last year, I got a replica with Lukaku 18 on it.

cchuka likes this