test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,464 posts in this topic

Got my bro the Mata short sleeve version - awesome!

Although they didn't send the Pre-Order postcards!!! Gonna drop them a mail about that !!!

But still an awesome shirt

Hutcho likes this

Really want to order one but it costs like 70 pounds to get it to Israel...

It costs a lot without the shipment also, ofc.

I dont work right now (I have school..) so I dont have too much money to spend.

These 70 pounds could be used to travel to The Bridge one day !

Btw. it's nice to see you there :)

I appreciate it :-) And you could sometime write something on our "home" forum ;)

I love new kit, I think it's great. But in the same time I feel sad cause we are saying goodbye to current one, who imo was one of the greats

I think these current Chelsea kits are the best looking ones Adidas have made this year. I think the detailing on the collar and the faint design on the fabric look great. I love the "less is more" feel. Best kit you guys have had the past 4 years IMO.

I love the black kit with a passion because I have a boner for black kits in general, but I doubt I can find it here in Brazil :(

A friend of mine is moving to Ireland though. I'll order it to be delivered to her and then have her mail it to me here in Brazil.

Now the blue kit... I cried, I have to admit I cried. One of the reasons I started supporting Chelsea is the Blue shirt. It allured me in and I love it. So when I saw the new blue kit, I teared up. I want to make love to it and have all its kids. It's a perfect kit. That one I can buy here in Brazil and I'm waiting anxiously. Although normally we can't find names in the shirts sold here, so I might as well buy my #8 and #17 both online and ask my friend to send me both.

Hutcho and James like this

I got the new top with Oscar 11 on the back of it a while back, The top is really really nice.

I love the black kit with a passion because I have a boner for black kits in general, but I doubt I can find it here in Brazil :(

A friend of mine is moving to Ireland though. I'll order it to be delivered to her and then have her mail it to me here in Brazil.

Now the blue kit... I cried, I have to admit I cried. One of the reasons I started supporting Chelsea is the Blue shirt. It allured me in and I love it. So when I saw the new blue kit, I teared up. I want to make love to it and have all its kids. It's a perfect kit. That one I can buy here in Brazil and I'm waiting anxiously. Although normally we can't find names in the shirts sold here, so I might as well buy my #8 and #17 both online and ask my friend to send me both.

:lol:

I was drinking at the time i read that and it nearly went all over my keyboard Lol.

Barbara likes this

:lol:

I was drinking at the time i read that and it nearly went all over my keyboard Lol.

can't girls have an imaginary boner, Mr. Hutcho ;)

Hutcho likes this

If you say so :D

I do... but maybe I'll use another word next time. There's one word we - tennis fans - use a lot about tennis. So I might replace my boner not to put bad images in your head ;)

Am I the only one who doesn't like the white away kit? But anything is an improvement form that one we had this season. I hated that with a passion

edit: I don't get why you guys were so appalled on Adidas for pre-selling it without showing it.

In Brazil they did the same - without that amazing marketing campaign - for Flamengo and we - lovely fans that we are - simply bought 200.000 shirts without seeing them. And another 100.000 after we saw which made Adidas run out of kits to sell.

But then again... we love our Sacred Shirt - and we buy it without seeing because well... we will end up buying either way.

Going by the ears, it's either Cahill or the FA Cup...

this might have been the best post I've read in this site to date.

If I could like it multiple times, I would have. You deserve a trophy for this one ;)

It will be this one...

Chelsea-13-14-Away-Kit.jpg

From the photo, I think its a different one. Will be plain white with dark blue addidas strips and neck