test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noni Zaharia

Fun academic survey on Chelsea

Started by Noni Zaharia,

done as well

I always tend to buy things out of endorsement deals, but not with Samsung and Chelsea...

done as well

I always tend to buy things out of endorsement deals, but not with Samsung and Chelsea...

Stingy one, aren't ya? :Goober:

Stingy one, aren't ya? :Goober:

does my printer count?

I chose samsung and that's about all I have from the brand...

Guys, thank you so much for taking the survey. Please share the link, the survey will be open until July 15th.

Yes, I have to be serious :) otherwise people will think I just spam them with random links :)

Stingray likes this

Yes, I have to be serious :) otherwise people will think I just spam them with random links :)

Ow , they are quite used to something around here B)

Hey guys, would love if you can give the survey a try, especially the fans from UK.....I have to close data collection next week and I still need a bigger sample for my academic research . Thanks!

On this question please click on `Strongly Agree` so we can ensure you are paying attention. Had to put strongly disagree on that, sorry.

Completed anyway.

Noni Zaharia likes this