test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Why all this personal bashing?

Started by Tomo,

33 posts in this topic

All hail @Stingray for the trolling with his abuse use of memes and gifs. :lol:

Blah blah .. Fart, fart

ace-ventura-ass-talkin-o.gif

You are just heartbroken because I shot your sweetheart Bieber in the pub!

:Goober:

Still waiting for the tedious 8 paragraph post from TOPTB. I've had many disagreements with the guy. I just never understood how a "fan" could want to see a club legend like Frank, leave the club when he still has so much to offer.

didierforever likes this

Still waiting for the tedious 8 paragraph post from TOPTB. I've had many disagreements with the guy. I just never understood how a "fan" could want to see a club legend like Frank, leave the club when he still has so much to offer.

But that's his opinion on Frank, and you have yours, and I am sure you have had healthy debate with him over it.

LDN Blue likes this

Are you implying that someone isn't a real fan by wanting Frank Lampard to leave? I think you are. You thinking that is exactly the same as someone else (I won't mention any names for arguements sake) believing that only true 'fans' go to Stamford Bridge.

I hope you understand the hypocracy. Not a dig, just an observation.

It's a shame that 'its the Internet' is a reason for harassing someone.

Leave that shit to sites like reddit or 4chan, YouTube etc.

TC should be what you expect from a pub environment, well it's what I feel like it should be. Everyone havin a laugh and a debate.

One life, one love, one club!

Let's keep it that way :)

For fucks sake Stingray isn't a troll. Trolling (arguing when you know you are wrong, giving incorrect and potentially harmful advice, baiting people with statements that are designed to make them angry) is malicious whereas Stingray just posts a lot of pictures. What everyone is complaining about is 'flaming', what Choulo and TOPTB had yesterday was a 'flame war'

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT'S BEEN AROUND THE INTERNET FOR MORE A COUPLE OF YEARS?

:lol: Talk about taking everything on the Internet so seriously. What's the matter? Can't take a bit of trolling?? :Goober:

Stingray likes this

:lol: Talk about taking everything on the Internet so seriously. What's the matter? Can't take a bit of trolling?? :Goober:

I will eat your firstborn.

I don't need 8 paragraphs to tell you to fuck off.

But I was glad Frank stayed. I explained all the while that I was conflicted between Frank the footballer and Frank the legend. Ultimately his performances improved and I was relieved when he stuck around.

I'd tell you where you can stick those little quotation marks of your's but I don't really consider myself a fan. I've always called myself a supporter, because that's what I do - I support this club.

And to the OP, Choulo and I had a little spat and it got out of hand. Don't think it deserved this level of attention then and I don't think it needs discussing now. It happened, we cried, we hugged, we moved on.

Are you implying that someone isn't a real fan by wanting Frank Lampard to leave? I think you are. You thinking that is exactly the same as someone else (I won't mention any names for arguements sake) believing that only true 'fans' go to Stamford Bridge.

I hope you understand the hypocracy. Not a dig, just an observation.

Feel free to name my name if you want - I'll just point out I never said that and don't believe it.

If you actually want a proper discussion about how I view this club's fanbase then just ask though. I'll be honest - it saddened me to see some people who I've seen supporting this club for years unable to get tickets for Munich when gloryhunters who couldn't tell their Ambrosettis from the Bonettis were mumbling along with the songs. But that's not got much to do with where they're from but what they think supporting this club is.

Those decent blokes also weren't the type to make private conversations public and they didn't shy away from saying what was on their mind either, but times change.

mybodyisready likes this

I don't need 8 paragraphs to tell you to fuck off.

But I was glad Frank stayed. I explained all the while that I was conflicted between Frank the footballer and Frank the legend. Ultimately his performances improved and I was relieved when he stuck around.

I'd tell you where you can stick those little quotation marks of your's but I don't really consider myself a fan. I've always called myself a supporter, because that's what I do - I support this club.

And to the OP, Choulo and I had a little spat and it got out of hand. Don't think it deserved this level of attention then and I don't think it needs discussing now. It happened, we cried, we hugged, we moved on.

Feel free to name my name if you want - I'll just point out I never said that and don't believe it.

If you actually want a proper discussion about how I view this club's fanbase then just ask though. I'll be honest - it saddened me to see some people who I've seen supporting this club for years unable to get tickets for Munich when gloryhunters who couldn't tell their Ambrosettis from the Bonettis were mumbling along with the songs. But that's not got much to do with where they're from but what they think supporting this club is.

Those decent blokes also weren't the type to make private conversations public and they didn't shy away from saying what was on their mind either, but times change.

It's why I didn't name you because I don't actually know for certain if it's your opinion. I was trying to be diplomatic...

We Hate Scouse likes this

Alright, best close this thread since people are starting to bash each other in a thread made to stop all the bashing :lol:

Locked.