test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hutcho

Battlefield 4

Started by Hutcho,

Being a COD guy since MW, i have never really thought about battlefield, but just saw the e3 multiplayer and WOW!

Literally everything is destructible.

SinineUltra and Rmpr like this

Battlefield Franchise is traditonally bigger on PC, but BF3 was by far the best online shooter for the PS3, much better than COD...

Battlefield 4 looks ridiculously amazing, the huge interactive maps, realistic physics and ability to control vehicles really set the game apart from Call of Duty. I love DICE and they have really outdone themselves, looking foward to play it (most probably on PC).

The problem is that what makes those Multiplayer FPS fun is playing with all your friends and when all of them are playing CoD, there is not much you can do but to play it and ditch Battlefield! :(

Battlefield Franchise was always bigger on PC, but BF3 was by far the best online shooter for the PS3...

The problem is that what makes those Multiplayer FPS fun is your friends and with all of them are playing CoD, there is not much you can do but to play it and ditch Battlefield! :(

I'll convince them to switch.

Battlefield 3 absolutely killed COD and quality wise, has been the king of FPS's for a while now. No surprise BF4 looks great as well. The gap between BF and COD will just keep widening.

Luckily all my friends are sane and logical and don't play that shit known as COD (so I don't ever have to play it again) and play BF.