test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy.

The Last Of Us (PS3)

Started by Billy.,

96 posts in this topic

No way! A sequel would ruin the game and its impact. I do understand the craving for more content though so I think some DLC would be be the best choice.

The Last Of Us is selling ridiculously well, there is no way Sony wont press Naughty Dog to do a sequel!

19 out of 20 online friends were playing this yesterday. Must be good but I just can't bring myself to buy another game other than Fifa or Cod/MW for those ridiculous prices!

What's it all about?!!

The Last Of Us is selling ridiculously well, there is no way Sony wont press Naughty Dog to do a sequel!

Yeah unfortunately. I hope it'll be good and something completely different.

What. A. Game. Just finished and woooooooooooow. They have to do a sequel for me. There are so many possible storylines they can take. Definitely my favourite PS3 game. Going to play it on insane now, wish me luck.

Bir_CFC and Rmpr like this

One of the best games i have ever played. Surely in my top 5 or maybe even in my top 3.

Was out of town for a few days but just got back last night and begun playing immediately. What a game, you guys weren't kidding when you said it's the best game of this generation.

Was out of town for a few days but just got back last night and begun playing immediately. What a game, you guys weren't kidding when you said it's the best game of this generation.

LOL if you think that the beginning is this good wait for it bro :D

LOL if you think that the beginning is this good wait for it bro :D

Finished last night! I was in the Pittsburgh chapter at the time of my previous post and the game just kept getting better and better till the end. This isn't a video game, it's a work of art.

The Skipper likes this

Just bought it today, I'll start playing at the weekend because exams are screwing me over.

edit: why was Konoha dude banned?