test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy.

The Last Of Us (PS3)

Started by Billy.,

96 posts in this topic

Quick warning to you guys, there is a save glitch which seems to be affecting a lot of people (me included). I think it might have been caused by the patch they released today, because yesterday I had no problems whatsoever. Basically the auto-save feature may get 'stuck'. Usually when you push pause you can see when your last checkpoint was, i.e less than a minute ago or whatever.

Sometimes however, when I push pause it will say 'Auto-saving, please wait'. If this happens the only way to fix this is quitting the game (in doing so the PS3 resets). Thankfully I've only seen it twice and also spotted it quickly, therefore haven't lost any of my progress. I've seen some people who have lost hours. :o

Such a pain, lost about 2 hours of gameplay :(

The Skipper likes this

Just ordered it, looks amazing. Have to wait close to a week though, money's tight at the moment and I had to order it from the cheapest place possible and their deliveries are slow as fuck.

I am very proud. I didn't go and buy it today.

Tommorrow is another matter.

Why you waiting not to buy it? Tight on money?

Also im bout to cop this shit tomorrow,, no way in hell im losing another day like i did today. So pumped! :D

Why you waiting not to buy it? Tight on money?

Also im bout to cop this shit tomorrow,, no way in hell im losing another day like i did today. So pumped! :D

Not really, i can afford it if i want to (student finance is awesome :D). But i just bought the PS4, preordering some games for it as well, so i am trying not to spend too much at once, and whilst i am not as excited about it to "Need it", i figure i may as well wait a bit.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

I'm watching Chris Smoove play it on Youtube. I prefer watching him play games than me paying money for them. I'm tight :ph34r:

I'm feeling like you now Rmpr. I actually was going to wait and try to borrow it off of my friend because I'm strapped for cash but I can't resist, I'm going to get this in a week or two after my exams and play the hell out of it.

Rmpr likes this

I was going to get this, but I'm not going to buy any more PS3 games!

The Last Of Us is accordingly the best game ever on a PS3. Surely it'll be worthy as your last PS3 game ever?

I'm going to pick it up later tonight.

Rmpr likes this

Not really, i can afford it if i want to (student finance is awesome :D). But i just bought the PS4, preordering some games for it as well, so i am trying not to spend too much at once, and whilst i am not as excited about it to "Need it", i figure i may as well wait a bit.

Your lucky man. Cause between the PS4, watchdogs, GTA V, Fifa 14, 2k14, our school trip next June to Europe (which will cost $4,000),and then needing to save up for a car (not a new one but some peace of junk) for when i turn 17 in January.... I really need to start working again and making some quick cash. Damn man, priorities. hahaha :fainthv9:

Hutcho likes this

Your lucky man. Cause between the PS4, watchdogs, GTA V, Fifa 14, 2k14, our school trip next June to Europe (which will cost $4,000),and then needing to save up for a car (not a new one but some peace of junk) for when i turn 17 in January.... I really need to start working again and making some quick cash. Damn man, priorities. hahaha :fainthv9:

Fair enough. I will probably have to start saving for real life things soon. I haven't driven a car since I passed my test nearly 2 years ago.

Looks like i may need to get this... i haven't actually bought Uncharted 3 yet :lol:

Absolute Blasphemy! All 3 Uncharted's must be owned!

Anyways, counting down the days. 3 more days until I get this and Bioshock Infinite. The two best games of the year back to back...Ohhh yeeaahhh.

James likes this

Forgot to mention I completed this, just an unbelievable game, GOTY (I've completed Bioshock Infinite, Ni No Kuni etc too). Naughty Dog only need to polish up a few trophy glitches and than this is perfect.