test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy.

The Last Of Us (PS3)

Started by Billy.,

96 posts in this topic

A must have it seems, never liked survival horrors.

That was my original thought. But then i have never played many adventure type games. And the reviews it has been getting have been supreme.

Shall be getting this in a weeks time. If its anything like the Uncharted trilogy Naughty Dog have scored a spectacular goal :cool:

People are saying this game makes Uncharted look shit, if thats the case then surely this is game of the year

I Always thought Uncharted was way too overhyped and overrated. Games like MGS4, Bioshock and Heavy Rain were better than Naughty Dog's flagship franchise, but never got all the hype (not saying they have none)...

However, this one seems more mature and the plot seems as impressive and immersive as it gets! EXCITED!

I Always thought Uncharted was way too overhyped and overrated. Games like MGS4, Bioshock and Heavy Rain were better than Naughty Dog's flagship franchise, but never got all the hype (not saying they have none)...

However, this one seems more mature and the plot seems as impressive and immersive as it gets! EXCITED!

You mad mate UNcharted are 3 of the best games i have ever player number 2 the best game i have ever player

You mad mate UNcharted are 3 of the best games i have ever player number 2 the best game i have ever player

Uncharted 1/2/3 is not even in top3 for PS3, let alone top3 of all time for all plataforms!

Like I said, overhyped by everyone, but not as impressive once you actually play it. MGS4 was the first real complete PS3 game, way back in July 2008, then it came Bioshock and the only game to come close to make me feel immerse in its plot was Heavy Rain. Uncharted 2 or 3 (there are people who say 2 is better and there are people who say 3 is better) come after that, completing the top5. (2012)

However, this year we had Bioshock Infinite and we will have The Last of Us, GTA V and Beyond Two Souls....

Uncharted games are great (pretty, fun, realistic, etc), but not as big as the media and fans make. Not even half of what everyone makes. But then again, still a very quality game!!!!

Uncharted 1/2/3 is not even in top3 for PS3, let alone top3 of all time for all plataforms!

Like I said, overhyped by everyone, but not as impressive once you actually play it. MGS4 was the first real complete PS3 game, way back in July 2008, then it came Bioshock and the only game to come close to make me feel immerse in its plot was Heavy Rain. Uncharted 2 or 3 (there are people who say 2 is better and there are people who say 3 is better) come after that, completing the top5. (2012)

However, this year we had Bioshock Infinite and we will have The Last of Us, GTA V and Beyond Two Souls....

Uncharted games are great (pretty, fun, realistic, etc), but not as big as the media and fans make. Not even half of what everyone makes. But then again, still a very quality game!!!!

What about Watch Dogs, dude?

gonna have to agree to disagree mate, I think all the games are amazing lol

Rmpr likes this

People are saying this game makes Uncharted look shit, if thats the case then surely this is game of the year

Probably best not to judge it till played. The AI is supposed to be incredible though, and graphics unsurpassed.

I pre-ordered the limited Ellie edition months back now, very excited about it. I'm happy I went with LE based on these reviews, seems worthy of it :) ,even more so that it seems to be out of stock :D.

It looks so epic. Definitely getting this, as I've enjoyed the Uncharted series and if this is meant to be Naughty Dogs' finest work then I really can't wait!