test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Month - May 2013

Started by BlueLion.,

129 posts in this topic

It's above me to understand how someone people have the audacity to say another user does not deserve MOTM when they have been rightfully voted in. It's about who the masses believe deserve it not the individual. So when you say 'XYXYXYX' doesn't deserve it, well that's your opinion not divine fact.

Yes you're right, it is my opinion. Well done. The point I made was that he's been nominated because of some bizarre prediction that he heard around Cobham in February. Is that particularly insightful?

I know the award is a meaningless thing, and I know there was more done to devalue it with last month's winner but what is the fucking point of having it if people who do contribute consistently are going to be overlooked?

No offence to Sam (whose avatar is tasteless, classless and downright cunty in my opinion) but some people actually take time to make this site worth visiting with what they post.

Yes you're right, it is my opinion. Well done. The point I made was that he's been nominated because of some bizarre prediction that he heard around Cobham in February. Is that particularly insightful?

I know the award is a meaningless thing, and I know there was more done to devalue it with last month's winner but what is the fucking point of having it if people who do contribute consistently are going to be overlooked?

No offence to Sam (whose avatar is tasteless, classless and downright cunty in my opinion) but some people actually take time to make this site worth visiting with what they post.

Look a passive aggressive dig. You are allowed your opinions, mate.

The Mak, Rmpr and We Hate Scouse like this

Congrats Sam. Completely deserved winner.

So, Skipper would not have been the deserved winner had he won it then? ;)

P.S. to all the people who think this award is a "joke", I'll make sure I remind you of that when future polls go up.